[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 22 year old kissless virgin. I'm pretty introverted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
File: 1400924908474.jpg (1 MB, 2591x2592) Image search: [Google]
1400924908474.jpg
1 MB, 2591x2592
I'm a 22 year old kissless virgin. I'm pretty introverted but not socially autistic or anything. I dealt with social anxiety and mild depression throughout my teenage years but I've kinda grown out of it for the most part. I'm not sure how attractive I am, but I'm pretty sure I'm not ugly and I dress decently, better than most people in my cs classes for sure. I have a part time job, I've been a part of things like a drumcorps that traveled the country, and college band. I make friends, but I just don't seem to care to put the effort in keeping friendships, like they just feel so shallow and I'm not the type of person to try and chase a friendship to make it bloom. I don't know whats wrong with me. I just don't know how to grow a friendship, or really ever feel motivated to try. At this point I see myself being alone for the rest of my life.

On one hand I hate the energy needed to maintain a friendship and I often don't mind being alone, on the other hand I get lonely without meaningful interaction and I'm completely behind in the social game of life. Do I just say fuck it, or should I try to keep friends even if it feels somewhat fake so. Am I just being selfish if I'm just doing this so I'm not so lonely? Am I just not meeting the right people? What the fuck is wrong with me. Other introverts seem to do fine.
>>
File: Clerkfu says fuck you.jpg (479 KB, 962x962) Image search: [Google]
Clerkfu says fuck you.jpg
479 KB, 962x962
>>16937373
>>
>>16937376
oh
so op isn't that girl
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.