[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /adv/, I have a question for some of you. I'm now 29
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: t1larg.casual.feet.bed.ts.jpg (68 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
t1larg.casual.feet.bed.ts.jpg
68 KB, 640x360
Hi /adv/, I have a question for some of you.

I'm now 29 and had been with the same woman for since I was 17. I've never been with anyone but my ex wife but that just ended and I've started dating. This is all pretty new to me since I haven't cheated on my wife in the 12 years we have been together. I met a girl just a few days after my wife and I decided to part ways and she has made it pretty clear she just wants to hook up (She's in an open relationship with her long term partner.) I'm cool with that and I'm in to just fooling around with her and not taking any further but something occurred to me. I've never really done the whole casual hook up thing before. I've only ever had sex with one woman and that was pretty intimate due to the connection we had.
I know this probably sounds like a stupid question but does anyone have some advice for casual sex? Like any dos and don'ts would be great. This girl has made it pretty clear she's in to me and wants to hook up but I'm all nervous about how a casual sex with someone should go.
>>
>>16937339
Depends on how emotional and sentimental you are.
I was once told to be careful who I slept with, as I would always carry with me some connection to them. That's exactly how it's worked in my experience. I've only ever slept with 3 women, and I have some warmth in my heart for all of them, even though I truly despise one. I think of all of them every single day.

At the same time, getting some tail will give you the confidence you might need to get back in the dating game.
>>
BE CAUTIOUS!!! Be so very very cautious!!! This is 99.9% a bad idea for you if you only have your ex-wife/1st-love as something to compare!!! Casual sex is a talent.... sex is easy, sure, but to keep out emotions!? That's a harder thing to do..... don't cuddle. NEVER CUDDLE!
>>
>>16937355
>>16937362
Okay I was more asking about how the sex itself would go compared to sex in a long term relationship but I have another question.

I can keep my distance and not get to attached. I think she is aiming for friends with benefits being that she is already in a commited relationship. She has been telling me some personnel stuff via text though. Stuff about her family and things like that. She told me that we should meet up for "netflix and cuddles" sometime which is going against your whole never cuddle advice. Am I getting myself in to something here? I'm only looking for something casual.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.