[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would I need to successfully apply for a business/small
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
What would I need to successfully apply for a business/small business loan? Specifically to start a sweet shop

I'm 25, have average credit (670), 10k in the bank, work a 35k a year job, and the only liquidatable asset I really own is a fairly cheap car (2009 Honda Civic)

Am I fucked? How do I get to where I need to be?
>>
>>16937236
never start a business on a loan. Your business is far from being guaranteed to succeed, while that loan is a 100% guarantee. You should really look into some entrepreneurial stuff before you jump into starting a business, else you'll just be reinventing the wheel with a 5% success rate.
>>
>>16937236
I have no advice to give you, but that sweet shop looks comfy as fuck.
>>
You'd have to go to a bank and ask I suppose.

At minimum you'd probably need a business plan.

Have you looked into what the costs involved are? you'd need to rent a store and contact candy suppliers and so forth
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.