[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Underage and b&
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (161 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
161 KB, 200x300
Long story short I'm 19 and go to a local state college. I still live in my hometown and commute there every day. Last night I went to a party and hooked up with a random girl, today I find out she's only 16 and still in high school. She tried to hit me up to hang out, but I'm kind of torn on pursuing it.

Should I gtfo before Chris Hansen shows up at my door or is it worth going on a few dates? Is it weird that I'm even asking this?
>>
Don't do it. And don't think about it. Not just because of legality. But everyone will destroy and you will get a seriously bad reputation. It will ruin all your chances with other girls on campus. This happened to one of my dude friends. Also 16 year old is going to be hella flakey and will annoy you very quickly.
>>
That's the thing though, none of my friends in my hometown or at this party go to college with me. Most of them go to the local community college. I don't know if I want to date her long term but I'm not sure if that's what she's looking for either. Would it be worth just keeping things on the down low and hanging out or just a clean cut?
>>
Go for it nigga
>>
double check what your state's consent laws are if you decide to pursue this
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.