[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not going to specify to much about the exact scenario, but I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Not going to specify to much about the exact scenario, but I need to know, how do I apologize/mend a friendship when "I'm so sorry" doesnt cut it on such a fuck up?
>>
My deepest regrets
>>
>>16937111
Huh... This is what is keeping me up right now.
>>
>>16937111
>Not going to specify to much about the exact scenario, but I need to know, how do I apologize/mend a friendship when "I'm so sorry" doesnt cut it on such a fuck up?
If you're sincere, and they know it, there's absolutely nothing more you can do. It's out of your hands. Now you have to sit and wait, or move on, because it's up to the other person to decide whether or not you're worth it.
>>
>>16937114
Except... It's not just one..

>>16937116
Welp.
>lastcigar.wemb
>>
OP here
is it okay to just stop talking to said person and give it a while before i confront them again?
>>
>>16937111
You can say "I'm sorry... In the future I will..."
>>
>>16937149
you can try that but >>16937116
has a point

if it works out then ill be happy for you anon
if it doesnt, then im sorry
either way time will move on and you will hopefully find something good out of either scenario.
>>
Show "I'm so sorry".
>>
Perhaps say "I'm not asking to be forgiven, but I want to let you know that I shouldn't have done what I've done. And I'm sorry"
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.