[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this girl let me finger bang her for 2 hours at a party and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: jeffrey dahmer.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
jeffrey dahmer.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
So this girl let me finger bang her for 2 hours at a party and then told me that she had a boy friend, what do?
>>
>>16937059

Is he mad at you or something?
>>
>>16937064
nah but hes deffinetly going to find out this other kid at the party took a picture and sent it to everybody in his contact list and told them what happened
>>
File: pompoko.jpg (134 KB, 552x316) Image search: [Google]
pompoko.jpg
134 KB, 552x316
Tell her bf. Let him know she a hoe or just tell her that was a shitty thing to do. Sorry dude.
>>
>>16937073
no her boyfriend is like really protective he was extremely pissed when the kid invited her and not him with her
>>
>>16937059
Tell him what you did and what she is.
>>
>>16937059
Enjoy the smell of pussy on your finger. Ask for a beej next time.
>>
>>16937079
im calling him a kid becasue he acted like a fucking child
>>
>>16937072
>>16937079

This shit sounds pretty serious. Prepare to have your lunch money stolen, and be given a couple of wedgies you turd.
>>
If shes still on your bed... Smash. It's not your job to preserve the integrity of some sluts relationship
>>
>>16937089
and oh no... not the dreaded swirlie
>>
>>16937091
true true but still i feel kind of bad because ive been cheated on before and it feels like shit
>>
>>16937059
>let me finger bang her

Need a bit more context here, anon. Did YOU initiate the events that started this, or did she? Moreover, did she allude to having a boyfriend before any of this occurred, or only after?
>>
>>16937094

you didn't know she had a BF did you?
>>
>>16937099
she did and she din't tell me before
>>
ask if you can fingerbang her boyfriend too
>>
>>16937100
i did not
>>
>2 hours
>>
>>16937105

well, then tell him to fuck off, and tell her that if she wants round two, she's more than welcome to it.

Don't be a fuckboi, and get intimidated by some random douche with a whore for a girlfriend. You got yours, now it's time to get some more.
>>
>>16937059
Shhhhh never happened just don't say anything if no one knows ur in the clear
>>
>>16937059
Wash your hands.
>>
>>16937059
she will probably lie to her bf and say you took advantage. just threaten him with the police or prepare to fight.
>>
>>16937816
>Wash your hands.

too late for that. op already rubbed her boyfriend's manjuice all over his penis.
>>
>>16937059
How old is everyone involved?

If the guy confronts you then be straight up with him and be prepared to defend yourself if necessary.
>>
>>16937131
Let OP have his integrity. It's respectable to not be that one guy that sabotage's other people's relationships. She'll cheat on her bf eventually, but at least OP could say it wasn't with him(if he avoided it). It was, but at least not intentionally.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.