[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happy Moment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: the heart.png (29 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
the heart.png
29 KB, 1920x1080
I'm feeling really....not depressed, I wouldn't call it that. But...deserving of pain. But it's no good to stay like that, moping around. I want to help people. I want to help you guys.

Let's cheer each other on.

> You're a good person, and I believe in you. You don't have to completely change yourself over night- but take it day by day. I know you're going to make it out and thrive.
>>
>>16937057
See that doesn't make me feel good because deep down its as if it isn't directed toward me
I appreciate your efforts
If you want pain I dare you to go on a 30 min run
>>
>>16937076
I feel the same way. OP I admire your will to be happy
>>
>>16937057
>I know you're going to make it out and thrive.
That's kind of you and I do hope that for myself, but I can't believe it, having seen how badly I fucked up in the past.

I /adv/ has a good weekend, though. We all deserve at least that.
>>
>>16937076
>>16937113

OP here, forgive me if that doesn't help. I'm just rather try than do nothing at all. I'm not really much for being happy, but I want to make others happy. The least I could do now is hope you two sleep well tonight and have a good day tomorrow.

>>16937197
You shouldn't worry too much, just have hope and a will to make it happen. I hope you have a good weekend too, we do deserve it.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.