[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you found a girl you liked more than any other girl you liked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (58 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.png
58 KB, 645x773
If you found a girl you liked more than any other girl you liked before and someone who made you feel love for the first time in your life but found out she had a horrible past like being a slut and banging 80 dudes or being molested and raped would you just chose being unhappy and alone?
>>
>>16937021

"banging 80 dudes" != "getting raped."

Two different ballgames there. I'd avoid the first, not the second.
>>
>>16937021

Is she still a slut? is she still getting cock on the regular?

If she is, then I'd be a serious dumbass or an asshole with a cucking fetish to fall in love with that kind of woman.

If you can't provide emotional support to someone that was sexually assaulted, because of your insecurities, then you have bigger problems.
>>
Experience taught me that the first woman you Falk for will usually be far from a good option
>>
>>16937021
You should kill her for being such a slut desu, not even joking, befriend her and find out a way to let her die.
>>
>>16937021

>assuming that this girl is better than any other girl you'll ever meet forever
>being this deluded
>being this concerned about a sexual past
>that face when virgin
>>
Lover her and be sluts lovers
>>
Well speaking as someone who's gf was raped at the age of 8-12 by her friend's father. You gotta know yourself is all. I asked myself this question also but here I am, she's the most amazing woman I've ever been with and I can't see my life without her.

It's all about what YOU can take or stand. I'm not ok with the first option but the second as someone said is a different ball game. It's like Football to Tennis, they both have balls but are way different.
>>
I've dated a few guys in the last few years, and they were each taken with me. I have one of those personalities. After a few weeks together, our sexual histories inevitably came up. I was forthcoming with each of them and told them; I've had sex with over 100 men. They were each accepting of it; one guy was actually intimidated that I'd be much better at sex and have had better lovers than him. When you come to know a real human being who had fun in highschool or college, you may change your mind about it.

Sex is a fun pasttime, we all know that. Given that a woman started having sex at 17 and had sex with one guy every couple weeks, she'd have accrued 100 partners by age 21. Having sex once every two weeks is hardly whoring. I just don't see what the fuss is about. Perhaps it's threatening to a man who feels insecure or lesser sexually.
>>
File: ezekiel.jpg (58 KB, 368x540) Image search: [Google]
ezekiel.jpg
58 KB, 368x540
>>16937021

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs%2031:10-31&interface=print
>>
>>16937496

To each their own, I won't like it if my girl had over 10 guys (this is the same anon above your comment) but I'm understanding of sexual abuse.

Alot of guys will like their girl to be experienced and alot will want a virgin. I'd take the latter but I can understand the first choice. It's best for OP to figure out what he likes personally since me and you can only share our own experiences to help him/her understand better.
>>
you aren't man enough for an experienced girl OP
go masturbate and cry
>>
>>16937021
The past doesn't define what you like about the current girl you're seeing.
It is far more important how she treats you and how good you both are interacting. Neither you or her can change the past. So why bother about it?
If you're not "strong" enough to see her as the person which she currently is, then move on.
If you don't want to let define the current time with her by the past of her, then keep seeing this girl. Accept her past and focus on the current time and the current person you're seeing.
Good luck.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.