[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get good credit? Should I just get a card with a 3000
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: rush.jpg (39 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
rush.jpg
39 KB, 600x450
How do I get good credit?

Should I just get a card with a 3000 dollar limit, max it out and then pay it off on time?
>>
This is not what this board is for, holy shit anon. Use google for fuck's sake, or even take your dumb ass over to r/personalfinance
>>
>>/biz/
>>/wsr/
>>
Always pay shit off on time.
Generally never have a balance of more than 30% of the total limit ($900 in your case).
Rinse and repeat each month.
>>
Get a credit card. Set up a single bill to automatically get paid by your credit card every month. Set up your credit card so it automatically gets paid off every month. Make sure the statement closing date has your bill on it and isn't just $0.00
>>
"good credit" is a myth spread by banker to encourage people to take loans they don't need, and to borrow for everyday expenses they could budget for
they play off the fear that if you don't borrow when you don't need to, credit might not be extended when you do

the bank only cares if
A. you have salable assets as collateral
B. you have enough income to pay back the debt

if you have neither, you really have to ask "should I be borrowing?"

you don't need good credit, just that you can prove a stable pattern of income and expenditure
>>
>>16937442
oh whoops, i forgot this board doesn't have auto for some reason

and also that there's biz, sorry im an idort
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.