[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl troubles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: laura.jpg (55 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
laura.jpg
55 KB, 720x720
I'm crushing hard on this girl at school (high school). She's a foreign exchange student from Denmark. I'm a beta 250 lb man who is also 6 foot 3. I have a kind of muscular build so it's not all fat but i'm still really chubby. I don't know what to do, i keep thinking of her nonstop. I do not have any classes with her so i have never talked with her. but we are doing the same sport (crew) so there could be a chance there. Pic related, it's her (I know, way out of my league). Please help bros
>>
>>16936738
Best way is through friends, or mutual interests.
Try to find an excuse to talk to her in your sport thing, and try to be friendlier with the group she hangs out with, but don't just come up to her randomly never having spoked to her before.

Most importantly, be ready to fail, either way you'll have more confidence for the next girl, or you won't fail and have this one.
>>
Also a word of advice, start talking to all people from all social groups (lowest losers to top jocks and cheerleaders), girls love a social guy, and as a bonus you'll meet lots of girls and be comfortable dealing with them.
>>
File: fit progress.jpg (113 KB, 508x689) Image search: [Google]
fit progress.jpg
113 KB, 508x689
>>16936738
>250 lb man who is also 6 foot 3.
you can make it bro
in a few years with proper training you'd be zyzz tier so dont worry too much just let this one go.
>>
>>16936752
So how would i initiate a conversation without seeming creepy or desperate while trying to make it as smooth as possible?
>>
>>16936764
That depends on the situation
Pretend she's one of the guys just to get to the point of being comfortable to talk to her, and then start dropping hints and making advances, ie once you get to the point where yiu and her say hello to each other comfortably omwhenever you see each other ask if she wants to do something (cup of coffee, movie, drinks, whatever you think she'd like), and see if she takes up your offer or not.
And again, be ready to fail. I'm not saying that because you said you are a 'beta', but simply because that's bound to happen to anyone for any reason, but it's good experience regardless, and being indifferent to outcome will make you that much smoother.
>>
>>16936738
>posts pic of the girl on 4chan
You're already fucking up man.
>>
>>16936791
he's one of those creeps that have been stalking her on fb what do you expect ?
>>
>>16936808
I'm honestly surprised that he did it. I mean holy shit kek
>>16936738
She's cute OP, but dude that's fucking weird for you to post that. I mean now you have a bunch of anons pressing their dicks to their screens trying to force them into her mouth. Look at what you've done. Now they all want a piece of that grills ass. Buckets of cummies are filled by now. Don't be a fucking retard near her and just talk to her. If you aren't overly autistic, and judging by your post I'd say you are, then you shouldn't have a problem with becoming friends. Then you can lead into something more. But don't be a retard. You're already fucking this up.

Tl;dr: you're fucking up
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.