[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm almost 30. Is it wrong of me to flirt with a girl that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1457816550087.jpg (116 KB, 799x999) Image search: [Google]
1457816550087.jpg
116 KB, 799x999
I'm almost 30. Is it wrong of me to flirt with a girl that could be anywhere from 17-whatever?

I'm not overbearing about it or anything, but I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm attractive. She works at a taco shop up the street so this is really just a little over-the-counter banter a couple of times a week. But, she looks pretty young. She had braces up until a couple of months ago.

I'm just not sure if the age difference thing makes me a creep. I don't really have any plans to progress past the casual flirting phase. (Unless I saw her outside of work at something and then I don't know where I'd go with it, but that's beside the point.)
>>
As long as it's legal...
>>
If you got money and it's visible she's a gold digger.

Other than that ya it's pretty creepy and borderline pedophilia imo. Also she is selling shit to a customer she's obligated to be nice to you.
>>
>>16936694
Flirting is always fine, but make sure you know what the laws in your area are with regards to minors if you are seeking a relationship with anyone that might be under 18.

Women are much more open about dating someone much older where a man is more open to going much younger. Usually the range is 4 years on the least preferential side and up to 15 years on the preferred age difference side. Any further out of this range will result in social stigma.
>>
>>16936707

Besides the fact I'm able to afford $13 worth of fish tacos a couple of times a week for dinner, I don't think there's anything that shows what kind of money I make, unless she's followed me into the parking lot to see my car. (And even then it wouldn't be like "whoa he's loaded")

But... borderline pedophilia? That seems like way overstating it. It's not like I'm ogling some prepubescent girl here, she's a fully developed woman.

Also, I've worked retail/food before, I know the difference between "being nice to a customer" and flirting. A girl being nice to you doesn't mean she's interested.
>>
>>16936723

For what it's worth, I'm 99% sure she's not 17, but given our work laws and stuff, she could be. College aged (18-19) seems more likely.
>>
I asked out a girl who I thought was 19 and she turned out to be 28. Genetic jackpot, we've been dating a couple years now.

ask her out for a beer, that'll answer your question up front.
>>
>>16936728
maybe pedophilia was the wrong word, but imo it's still pretty creepy but I don't usually swing in these kind of situations.

If you honestly think she's flirting and go for it. Unless she lies about her age what's the worst that could happen.
>>
As long as it's legal just go for it. If you make your intentions clear and don't lead her on it's fine. The moral problem comes when older men pretend to love a younger girl so she'll fuck them or hurts the girl intentionally.

I wouldn't tell your boss you're doing it but it's fine really. I used to sleep with older guys when I was that age. Nothing wrong with it if you're honest and respectful.
>>
>>16936762

My boss?

/adv/, you all struggle on the reading comprehension sometimes...
>>
>>16936694
Don't worry, I'm here OP.

You have my permission to court the young fish taco peddling girl. It only socially disgusts people when there's clearly a 20+ year age difference.
>>
I'm almost 23, meeting with a 17 year old girl for sex tm.

Age of consent is 16 in my state. It's pretty sweet.
>>
what's wrong with YOU though i have a hard time finding girls who are younger than 20 attractive and i'm only 23, who knows how young you would go if it wasn't for the laws that are in place
>>
I'm 26 and I look 17. I'm fully planning on hitting on 18 year olds when I'm 30+. If I can't get laid now because I look too young, you can bet your ass I will take advantage of it when I'm older.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.