[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've come to hate my old friends. Over the last 2 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3
File: welcome.jpg (74 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
welcome.jpg
74 KB, 1366x768
I've come to hate my old friends.

Over the last 2 years I've made a new set of friends, and it's through these interactions that I realised how much I really disliked them. What irritates me the most about them is that they think they're smarter and better than other people, which just isn't true. I speak with them off and on and each time I do I find them intolerable. I've bottled this feeling up for too long now and I've honestly started being peeved out by anybody now, basically anti-social (not asocial, that's different). I hate the way this is making me and I feel as if cutting them off and getting it out would be the best thing for me. However, cutting off people like that is pretty cuntish in itself, so I don't know what/how to do.

Do I cut them off immediately or do I ween off the friendship ? I don't consider them close friends anymore and it's extremely annoying having them around.

tl;dr I fucking hate my old friends, how do I get rid of them ?
>>
File: 50079813_p0_master1200.jpg (169 KB, 1200x780) Image search: [Google]
50079813_p0_master1200.jpg
169 KB, 1200x780
If it's possible I'd bring it up in a group conversation and basically be like "guys you're fucking assholes and making me feel like shit"

If nothing changes then they don't care so you shouldn't feel bad cutting ties with them. If you truly feel the way you described you'll be better for it.
>>
File: buster_keaton390_3.jpg (24 KB, 390x240) Image search: [Google]
buster_keaton390_3.jpg
24 KB, 390x240
>>16936597
Holy shit I can actually be useful! Op, I went through this. I had a bunch of "intelligent" freinds who had to talk shit about other people or put them down to feel smart. I hated this. I always tried to change the subject or say they were kind of being dicks. I think making my feelings known made clear my distaste for them made it easier. What I did was sort of fade away. Slowly started canceling plans and hanging out with other people. It was just sort of a transition. I don't think they cared, why would you want to hang out with some one you don't get along with right?
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.