[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hairy women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
Guys, do you mind hair on women? Because I hate shaving.
Biggest fear: being hairy and having sex.
My hair grows like a gorilla and I hate shaving all the time.
>>
Armpit hair is fine. Pubic hair is fine. Fair, fuzzy hair on arms and legs is fine. Dark, coarse hair on arms and legs is pretty gross. Any kind of facial hair is disgusting.
>>
Vagina and scalp. Everywhere is gross. Shave/trim that shit.
>>
>>16936416
Laser
Waxing
>>
>>16936464
Everywhere else*
>>
>>16936416
no hair below the eyebrows pls
>>
Most guys think this:

Any dark or black hair NOT OKAY

Short blonde/invisible hair is fine on legs, arms, tummy whatever.

Armpit hair NOT OKAY

Some guys vehemently hate pubes, most think they are gross.

Basically what I'm saying is you can skip shaving your legs but I strongly advise you to shave your pubes and armpit hair every third or other day (theyre the quickest and easiest areas to do anyway).
>>
>>16936475
cont.

Source:

I have had sex with over 100 men and have a good idea of what they like.
>>
Most guys would probably date you as long as you're not hairier than they are
>>
>>16936481
wow 100 out of 4 billion

get a clue grandma,

my gf love my pubes as long as its shampooed and not sweaty
>>
>>16936416

Pick a hairy boyfriend. He'll have a different point of view of what "too hairy" is.

I've been with a hairy guy for 5 years. For the first year I kept everything up, and now I am lazy as fuck. Most of the time when I say "Oh sorry I haven't shaved ____ in a while" his response is normally that he wouldn't have noticed. He really doesn't care.

Long con.
>>
Why would you want to be with a guy who's disgusted by your natural state? It's like dating a guy who can't stand to see you without makeup or a guy who can't handle the fact that you poop. Why live your life for men like that?
>>
>>16936527
Natural state is overrated
By that thinking maybe she also shouldn't shower, comb her hair, or brush her teeth
>>
>>16936548
You're talking about basic hygiene. That's different from being in your natural state.
>>
>>16936550
There's nothing natural about scrubbing your skin with a synthetic cloth and liquid soap anon
>>
>>16936555
Whatever you say anon.
>>
>>16936471
*eyes

I don't know why everyone says eyebrows. You don't want a girl with no lashes.
>>
hair = comfort = happy woman = sexy as hell.
>>
>>16936572
true
but have you ever encountered anyone that removed their eyelashes? i think its kind of a given that everyone will have lashes
>>
Once you start shaving, you're cucked for life.

I love women who never shaved. Those tiny fine hairs on their bodies. So sensitive, and responsive to my touch. No apprehension or remorse. Pure, natural, unadulterated, sensuality.

Shaving makes hair grow back thicker and thicker. If you had never shaved, you'd be very happy, but that out of control jungle you've created is a no.
>>
>>16936646
>Shaving makes hair grow back thicker and thicker.
Are people still stupid enough to believe this?
>>
>>16936416
I love hairy women, wish they wouldnt shave so much. As long as it's not a masculine pattern (which could deserve a medical examination by itself), it's fine.
>>
http://www.bustle.com/articles/137072-100-years-of-shaving-ads-show-how-weve-been-tricked-into-going-hairless-photos
>>
>>16936653
Apparently. It's unfortunately a widespread belief.
>>
File: dNaMj0x.png (599 KB, 1349x602) Image search: [Google]
dNaMj0x.png
599 KB, 1349x602
If you are a woman who has never shaved her arms, but has shaved her legs, the difference is obvious. Those fine hairs on your arms is what your legs would have looked like if you had never shaved.

Beautiful natural hair.
>>
once you've been inside someone multiple times some of the general hygiene stuff gets less offputting

Probably shave for the first few dates but w/e once you're going steady.
>>
>>16936416
If the girl is hairier than me then that's a dealbreaker
>>
File: jessica alba l.jpg (21 KB, 475x310) Image search: [Google]
jessica alba l.jpg
21 KB, 475x310
Original pic of Jessica Alba
>>
maybe try cornrows or braiding your nappy pubic hairs if you don't like to mow

better yet die it. guys would beg to dive into a big pink furry muff
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.