[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I resent my own sexual desires. I hate that I am easy for women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: yotsuba_by_mikelats.jpg (121 KB, 424x420) Image search: [Google]
yotsuba_by_mikelats.jpg
121 KB, 424x420
I resent my own sexual desires. I hate that I am easy for women to walk on because I am nice, inexperienced and ultimately predictable. I highly doubt I'll ever lose my virginity. I also don't think virginity is worth anything and that it is nothing but a burden. I wish I knew what sex is like so I could find out whether or not it matters for me. I can't talk to women much at all. I'm working on my life and don't need some woman fucking it all up.

Am I a fundamentally flawed person? What should I change?
>>
>>16936404

Right off the bat, your concern with sex makes you sound like a 15 year old. I don't think you're a flawed person, as much as you're someone that hasn't figured out his priorities in life.

If sex is that big of a concern, just pay for it and get it over with.

Sex should be the last thing you're worried about when you still have to figure out the fundamentals to a relationship with a woman.
>>
>>16936436

There's a lot of growing up that I've never done. I'm not about to treat sex as a bridge to manhood. I'm a man without it. I'm a man because I handle my business and answer for my fuckups. If I have to throw away the idea of sex and relationships completely just to get where I want to go, then fuck it I will. I've watched people I know get fucked over and I'm not about to be the next in line just because my crotch itches. Pussy be damned. The jerks can have all the problems.
>>
>>16936404
See I am 21 a virgin and I think sex is an important thing in life to have done. I don't speak for everyone I know but to me it being a virgin means no one ever cared about me, no one loved me, no one ever wanted to make a bond with me, try to get to know me whatever. It means in life I am failing because I can't do what other people do so easily, I can't make a relationship I just failed so far.
>>
>>16936436
>Sex should be the last thing you're worried about when you still have to figure out the fundamentals to a relationship with a woman.

This.

If you can't hold her hand without sperging, you're not ready for sex.
>>
>>16936477

Why do you need to throw away sex and relationships to get to where you want to go? That's just an excuse, and a very idiotic one at that.
>>
>>16936508

More like I hid behind something. I didn't see that before. Really, I don't understand what I'm doing. Life isn't making sense to me and I'm not making sense to it.
>>
>>16936522

Well, I don't really understand where you are in your life.

How old are you? Do you have a job? Do you have a car? Are you taking care of your responsibilities?
>>
Yes, you are a fundamentally flawed person. You are very insecure, and you seem to have a false sense of entitlement. EVERYTHING in your first post is WORD FOR WORD what one of my exes used to say to me all the time. even while we were together, even after we had lost our virginities to eachother. He thought he was a great person, he just couldn't understand why he couldn't get a girlfriend. He was constantly trying to get attention any way he could. He ultimatley forced me to get engaged to him at knifepoint, threatened my family, threatened to kill me, threatened to kill himself, stalked me, raped me, and insisted i was cheating on him every second we weren't talking on the phone or standing next to each other. He even accused me of cheating on him with my DOG. my neutered, 16yr old dog, because he didn't like that i would pet the dogs belly if i was upset while we were talking on video chat. Now i'm not saying you are or will ever be as bad as that douche, but your problem is not that you haven't had sex. I think it's a lot deeper than that. You need to get so you're comfortable as you are, without needed affirmation through your sexuality. also, you seem to be afraid of women and resentful of them. why is that? maybe that's where you should start, and it will help you figure out the rest and work to better yourself and improve your mental health. Hey, we all could stand to improve our mental health, by getting to know ourselves, learning healthier ways to deal with problems and conflicts and emotions, and trying to learn something new every day to keep our brains feeling young and healthy. I suggest you start talking to a shrink. your primary care doctor can help you find one if you need a hand with that, they don't often advertise.
>>
>>16936537

I work and have my own place. I take care of all my own shit. I'm indeoendent. I'm in my early thirties. My thing is that I'm very antisocial, so it makes me feel like there's something missing.

At work, I do my thing while mostly shutting the fuck up. I'm not there to make a bunch of friends. Now, I have a goal beyond work. I want in on the music industry and have a small understanding of what I'd be getting myself into. There'd be hell to deal with while earning rewards of great potential.
>>
>>16936553

The music industry? What? As what? A rapper?
>>
>>16936567

No. An electronic music producer. I'm sure that sounds like being a talentless hack to some. Maybe so. I've fucked with music for four years now. Should take me many more to have a real grasp of what music is really about.
>>
>>16936540

Are you fucking serious? I can't take that post seriously. It seems contrived.
>>
>>16936540
nice pasta lol

anyways OP you should probably work on developing more as a person. It sounds like you're doing great now and as long as you're always moving forward it'll fall into place. If not just get a hooker like >>16936436 says and see if that knocks things into perspective for you.
>>
>>16936605

If it comes to a hooker, I'm picking the nicest one I can afford. A clean one that isn't burping herpes allover the place. A state ran brothel is where my nuts will run through the windmill.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.