[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paranoia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 900x525) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 900x525
I'll try to keep things short, but I have depression and have for the last month have noticed myself becoming more and more paranoid of others, particularly peers or those in positions of power. For example, one of the things I'm paranoid over:
I haven't been able to go to class because I feel like because of my past interactions with my profs, they don't want me in their class, and like classmates hate me and don't think I deserve to be there.

Lately it has been even difficult to ride the bus on my own, and I start panic if someone sits down beside me. If someone looks at me I know they're thinking bad things about me and they're out to hurt me, and if they laugh it's because of me. I almost had a melt down the other day when one guy my age kept on asking me questions about where I was getting off, what classes I was in, and that he knew me from somewhere.

I feel like everyone hates me and that things would be better if I wasn't around. I talked to my doctor the first time about it (because I needed a note for my classes) and she wants me to go on an anti-depressant, talk to a physiatrist and school councillors, but I feel like they'll just get mad because I'm not worth their time.

I tried looking online to what I can do to help myself, but there's not much for answers. What can I do to deal with my paranoia and depression?
>>
Talk to the psychiatrist. You won't be a "waste of their time", but even if you're afraid they'll think you are, you lose nothing from it.
>>
>>16936262
There truly isn't much you can do by yourself. Seeing a therapist is really your best option. Don't think you're "not worth their time", they are paid to help, it's their job.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.