[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up.jpg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>Recently found out my lady friend gave somebody head, whom she wasn't even in a relationship with
>never had many friends until recently, not experienced in social situations, especially with girls
>I'm really protective of my friends for some reason
>obviously seemed very concerned, don't want my lady friend to get taken advantage of
>now she's pissed at me for "slut shaming her"
>mfw nit even sure what that is

Please help /adv/
>>
You shouldn't concern yourself with the sex life of those you are not sexually involved with
>>
>>16936251
K thenks
>>
>>16936242

When I had something like that happen to me it was because I had some level of feelings for her and I was envious when she was doing this shit with other guys.

It sounds totally pathetic and I generally don't give a fuck nowadays but it sounds like you have the feels for this girl.

Tell her how you feel.
>>
>>16936242

Mate, it's all her choices.

If she's being taken advantage of... well, let her.

But don't be a damned shoulder to cry on either.

I've cared about, and unfortunately loved, girls who've been actually abused before. Thing is, every other week they'd come cryin' to me about how this married man twice her age isn't getting serious with her, or this obvious thug is hitting her. How she wants to take them back and so on and so on.

I was pathetic, I was friendzoned and sure as shit, I wasn't entitled to anything from these girls either. I didn't expect anything.

But these guys where given a chance, but I'm too damn creepy, or ugly or "just a friend"? Because they're all "nice really"? Rejected so she can be his punchbag?

Fuck that. I'm allowed to be hurt and upset that I'm apparently worse than those guys.

OP. My point is, it's okay to be upset.

But this aint a one-off. It's gonna happen again, especially if she's using "slut shaming" as get-out-of-consequences free card.

If she is taken advantage of, and if you care about her - then when she gets herself hurt, she's gonna hurt you too. And it'll keep happening.

Distance yourself, stop caring about her (for your own good) and don't be a shoulder to cry on. When she's looking to bitch and moan about guys, just tell her you don't wanna hear it. She made those choices, it's on her.
>>
>>16936252
It might sound harsh but>>16936242 is right.

How long have you been friends with said friend?
>>
Meh. Bout six months. Before that, almost no friends.
>>
>>16936305
And yeah, you're probably right, anon. She never was a very good friend anyway.
>>
>>16936341
Not long enough. especially since she's a woman.
Women tend to get really sassy when you judge them.

Now if it were to be a guy...the I doubt it would of turned out this way. You can judge guy friends and they'll be total bros about it and even talk it out. get a guy friend m8
>>
>>16936371
Lmao I've already got muh bro, he's got my back. My two homies are the only friends I ever had until last summer.
>>
>>16936269
And I used to. I don't anymore, and I more wanted to kniw whether I was wrong ehen this happened. We're actually not friends anymore, and I couldn't care less about her. But as someone who is socially inexperienced at the realest level, I needed to know if I was in the wrong.
>>
Turns out she only dates people older than her because she has a huge daddy kink, so I never even had a chance with her (I'm same age) which kinda pissed me off
>>
But whatever. Thanks, anons. May you be blessed from protection from bans
>>
File: 1387774473499.png (54 KB, 346x423) Image search: [Google]
1387774473499.png
54 KB, 346x423
>>16936242

>now she's pissed at me for "slut shaming her"

It has nothing to do with slut shaming. Its none of your business. She doesn't need you hovering over her analyzing every sexual decision she makes to ensure she doesn't get "taken advantage of".

Its insulting, and besides, maybe she just wanted to suck some dick. Maybe she was taking advantage just as much as he does.

I'll tell you a little secret. Women like sex. Just because a woman has a sexual encounter with someone out of a relationship doesn't mean she was "tricked" into it or taken advantage of. Maybe she wanted it just as much as he did. You have no idea, and it was kind of silly for you to assume.

Either way, its none of your business, stay out of it.
>>
>>16936395

>We're actually not friends anymore, and I couldn't care less about her

lol which is why you behaved like such an autist and are here now overanalyzing it and asking us advice, because you just don't give a shit. good luck anon, may the god of aspergers protect and guide you.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.