[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Autism love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: SDAFFASDFSDF.png (385 KB, 1000x1620) Image search: [Google]
SDAFFASDFSDF.png
385 KB, 1000x1620
Hey /adv/ I am an autistic teenager, and I believe I am currently experiencing the emotion refereed to as 'love'. I like someone and I cannot bear the thought of them leaving my life, and we mess around in class a bit and talk a lot, a)am I in love b)does she love me?
>>
1) No one knows but you
2) No one can tell you but her
>>
You don't understand yesterday I mixed up being sad and being angry, secondly that sounds like a really risky strategy I mean anything could happen what if she hugs me without warning?
>>
>>16936236
>yesterday I mixed up being sad and being angry
That's fine. Emotions sometimes are not clear cut, even if you don't have autism

>I mean anything could happen what if she hugs me without warning
I didn't mean to imply you should ask her directly.
You should ask her out, though. If you're worried about her hugging you without warning, you should be open with her and tell her about your condition.
>>
if you can genuinly tell her, that you have autism, and that you like her (for gods sake don't say love), you should. but do it i a good moment
if noone's around just say to her:

hey, i want to tell you something..
I have autism and all, you probs noticed.
but even with that I exualy kinda like you, for who you are.
I understand if it's not the other way around, I'd be ok with that.
but I just wanted to tell you, becouse you hve been on my mind lately, and I think I can't hide it, so I thought i'd just share it :)
>>
So there's no like test?
>>
>>16936288
There's no one "test" that would work for everyone, every person is different.

It's impossible to know if someone thinks of you as more than a friend if all you do is act as a friend.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.