[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I tell my girlfriend that her only purpose in my life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1421696511855.jpg (21 KB, 248x255) Image search: [Google]
1421696511855.jpg
21 KB, 248x255
How do I tell my girlfriend that her only purpose in my life is being used for sex at my own convenience? I've cheated on her before, but she forgave me and I regretted it too since the other girl wasn't as good in bed as my girlfriend. Is there a way I can let her know this with the least negative side effects?
>>
>>16936112

You sound like a fun person with great opinions, OP. Let's be pals.
>>
What is, in your mind, the best realistic outcome you could possibly receive?
>>
You just tell her that exactly. Do you want her to leave you after she hears it or no? You sound like a sociopath either way.
>>
>>16936117
That she's completely fine with being used purely for sex.

>>16936120
It would bother me if she did because I've never met anyone else who can sexually please me as much as she does.
>>
I'm not really sure why you feel the need to tell her in the first place, honestly. Do you feel bad about her thinking there's something more?
If you tell her you only care about her body then she'll feel deeply insulted and won't stay with you, or probably even associate with you, unless you take it back. So don't do that.

If you insist on letting her know you don't love her, you could say you want to break up and try a friends with benefits relationship instead.
>>
File: 1433435890011.jpg (424 KB, 936x1378) Image search: [Google]
1433435890011.jpg
424 KB, 936x1378
>>16936112
>>
>>16936112
>How do I tell my girlfriend that her only purpose in my life is being used for sex at my own convenience?
Just like that. It's not possible to sugarcoat something like this. She will leave, and that is as it should be, because you are clearly not ready to handle the things you're doing. This is what happens to people who aren't ready.
>>
You're only looking for the benefits in the relationship.

Tell her how you feel so she can get a chance to start a relationship, instead of just being your sex toy. If you actually care about her you'll give her a chance to form something with someone else.
>>
You sound like a real prize.
>>
>"How do I tell my girlfriend that her only purpose in my life is being used for sex at my own convenience?"

Politely...?
>>
>>16936112
poop in her microwave, and run it for an hour
she will understand
>>
>>16936403
/thread
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.