[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Piercings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Do you like piercings? If so, where?
>>
>>16936048
Yes. Anything but a monroe/smiley/any microdermal.
>>
On girls. Ears and sometimes navel. Nose can be okay or terrible.
>>
>>16936048
only the ears
anywhere else is degenerate even bellybutton piercings. But they're still sexy
>>
Nope 0/10 usually a deal breaker. You call learn a lot about a person when you see piercings.
>>
>>16936066
>degenerate
>>
Pretty much anywhere on women, as long as she doesn't have too many or super large ones.
>>
>>16936048
anything besides the ears is for trashy hoes.
>>
>>16936184
Haha IKR, I hate it when bigots spew problematic terms like degenerate. Like seriously, it's her body she can do what she wants. I mean helllloooo it's 2016 for gods sake. People still act like it's 1920 SMHHHH.
>>
>>16936070
oh yeah, when I see someone using piercings I assume that they're open minded, friendly, gentle, and overall empathetic and chilled people because thats just how they usually are and I have a fair amount of pierced friends falling into this category, not that a boring-ass autistic nerd like you would know anything about real life, right?
>>
they look like shit
on women, a clear sign of sluttiness
on males, a sign of a beta hipster
>>
>>16936273
When I see piercings anywhere but ears, I see an attention seeker, a rebel, immature trouble starter. That's my experience with people with piercings anyway. Now, I work full-time in a kitchen and I skate on my days off. I may not know much about "real" life, but I sure don't like people with piercings.
>>
>>16936273
Haha true af. So many stupid bigots ITT. Like seriously if a woman wants to buzz half of her hair off and have her entire face covered in piercings I know she's the one for me. She probably has bangin' taste in art, like Neutral Milk Hotel is her favorite band, and I bet she has read through infinite jest a couple of times. I'm LITERALLY SMHing at all the dumbasses ITT.
>>
>>16936217
>I mean helllloooo it's 2016 for gods sake.
huuuurrr its the current year!
>>
>>16936048
>Nose piercing
>No real job
>>
>>16936070
you learn a lot more about a person when you know their opinion on piercings
>>
>>16936285
this pretty much
>>
>>16936313
i almost laughed bu try being more subtle next time
>>
I have had and still do have piercings. My septum and tongue are still pierced, although it use to be those and my bridge, monroe, snake bites and labret (and ears too). I found them too hard to keep in for work, so now I only have ones that I can just conceal easily.

Piercings are a tricky subject because even though I have them, I find a lot of people less attractive with them. It all depends on the person and their face, really. But someone having piercings doesn't reflect on who they are at all. Some people with piercings are assholes, and people without are assholes too. You can't categorize people with piercings into a stereotype, just like anyone else.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.