[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a mess
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: m2kfaceclose.png (82 KB, 325x479) Image search: [Google]
m2kfaceclose.png
82 KB, 325x479
I'm so full of shame

I really like this girl. I mean, I had (still do) dreams about her. She's my other half. This is my first time feeling like this. We don't even know eachother. Like, close to at all. I added her on facebook twice on 2 seperate occasions, both times ignored. After that I asked her out, and she says she has a boyfriend. I can't get over that, she knows I like her, so she's avoiding me. She's still on my mind, and I can't not think about her.

I'm too ashamed of myself, considering i'm in special ed, i'm a mess, i'm fat, acne, little to no friends, low grades, and now i'm a creepy stalker guy.

I'm a senior in highschool, and I want to make the best out of highschool before I leave because I have so many regrets that need fixing. Like not talking to people I haven't talked to in a long time. I'm just such a fucking mess and I just want someone to fix it for me.
>>
>>16936011
Get your shit together before you try to drag someone else into your life.
>>
>>16936026
True
Nobody is going to console you, understand that she has her own problems, and she obviously DOES NOT want to deal with yours.
>>
File: 1457886956493.jpg (244 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1457886956493.jpg
244 KB, 640x640
>>16936011
alright ladm8fam listen to what i have to say. highschool relationships are the worst and they probably wouldnt survive college (assuming you wanna go there), so its useless anyway. Trust me, you will meet lots of pretty chicks in college. In the meantime, work out, lose weight, try to do soemthing about that acne, basically sculpt yourself into the person you want to be. You have an entire half a year to do it. Good luck.

Source: I was you a while ago and believe me it got so much better
>>
>>16936041
Half a year? Try 2 1/2 months :/

Thx tho
>>
>>16936011
why are you in special education? stab someone or something?
>>
bro when i was a highschool senior i was an uber faggot just like you and i didnt get laid til i was 21 and you know what? when i got laid at 21 it was the hottest fucking bitch ever and then after that i got laid on the regular by amazingly sexy women all the time. so just stop being a little bitch and wait and you will have sex with sexy women in due time. all you have to do is figure out how to be attractive by not being an emotional spaz and get yourself to FuCKING GETHER and also getting in shape via running/working out or drugs. you can choose for yourself which. but yeah, we've all had many "true loves" who turned out to be not SHIT (trust me they aren't shit. i dont give a fuck what you think in your "Heart." it's no different than anyone else. they arent fucking shit, they're a fucking slut and you'll get over it. also you have to accept every bitch a slut and so will you be once you start fucking tons of hot sluts once your stop being a little pussy ass bitch. good luck anon i believe in you. if i did it, so can you.
>>
>>16936535
For not doing work, they blame my adhd.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.