[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Texting in Relationships
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 480x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 480x750
So I've been liking this girl. I asked her out and we got coffe, then we had a second date. They both went really well; I can tell she really enjoys talking to me, and her body language is good. The problem is that she doesn't text me unless I text her first. I know she's usually pretty busy, but is this a bad sign? I mean, these dates we had were great; could it be that she just doesn't text much in general?

Also, should I wait and see if she'll ask me for a third date, or should I initiate that too? (I've initiated both already) I'm really eager to go on another date, and I'm a bit impatient because I'm pretty in to her.
>>
you should be good.

The girl I'm dating also is like that. Some people just dont live glued to their phones and/or are very bad at texting. Its kinda sad that online conversation has gotten to be as important as face to face in so many people's minds.

As for the second question, a girl I know is madly in love with her bf and she says that for the first month they knew each other, he would always be the one to start texting first.

Just ask her out man. She probably wants you to.
>>
>>16935948
>she doesn't text me unless I text her first
Vagina confirmed. Congratulations.

Women are shitty about making any kind of first move. Wait on them and you'll die alone.
>>
>first month
>Vagina confirmed
good responses guys... deep down I knew this, I just needed some confirmation
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.