[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend won't accept my cuckold fetish, I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1450730469566.png (456 KB, 534x547) Image search: [Google]
1450730469566.png
456 KB, 534x547
My girlfriend won't accept my cuckold fetish, I've always had a dark fantasy of my partner getting blacked with me watching. But she's so attached and dedicated to me and refuses to let that happen and she gets angry whenever I mention it during sex. She doesn't know I only dated her cos I could let her get cucked but since she's good in bed I decided to stick around a bit longer and since she's of use and hopefully bring her round. However it seems like a dead end.

I recently contacted this black guy on craigslist and offered him to cuck me without her consent. If I drugged her and let it happen and also faked being beat up/robbed, do you think she'd believe it? Or does anyone have any tips on how to bringing her round to wanting to get fucked by a black guy?
Thanks
>>
How about no
>>
>>16935511
>My girlfriend won't accept my cuckold fetish
Well then she can't really be your girlfriend then can she.
>Honey I want a ring
>And babies
>And a house!
>And a husband!
Ok baby, I want you to get fucked by other men!
>UGH WTF IS WRONG WITH U U FUCKING PERV EEEWWWWW
^^ I hope you see the hypocrisy.
>If I drugged her and let it happen and also faked being beat up/robbed, do you think she'd believe it?
What is this dumb shit? I was with you until you started talking about drugging and raping women. Get your cosby ass the fuck outta her.
>>
>>16935513
But Im entitled to my happiness too.

>>16935523

>Well then she can't really be your girlfriend then can she.
As I said she's attached and dedicated to me besides that.

Besides being a tool for sex, she should also respect my sexual fetishes too as I do all I can to satsify her in bed.

It's not rape, I consented to it.
>>
>>16935550
>It's not rape, I consented to it.
Obvious bait became so much more obvious.
>>
File: 1458395975294.jpg (79 KB, 540x426) Image search: [Google]
1458395975294.jpg
79 KB, 540x426
>>16935511
>Wanting a subhuman creature to fuck your girl
>>
Jesus Christ I hope this is a joke. You're a literal subhuman if not.

Most people would kill to have a devoted partner. Fuck your fetish and fuck you.
>>
>>16935566
You sound very jealous.

>>16935554
Not bait. I'm serious, as my girlfriend is she not my property?

>>16935597
It's not and why would you kill to have a partner, that sounds subhuman to me really. I am entitled to my fetishes, im not wrong for feeling this way, I can't help it so i wish to fufill it.
>>
File: 1441082635030.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1441082635030.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>16935779

>Not bait. I'm serious, as my girlfriend is she not my property?

Not hungry enough for your bait today, edgelord. Adjust your fedora and try again.
>>
This is bait. Nice one op, nearly got me going until you mentioned the Craigslist thing.
>>
lol you would fuck up another human being for life just to make your dick happy.

Does this go the other way too? Because you're her bf you're her property? Would you be okay with being hurt/killed so she could be happy? Do you think women in general are somehow not part of humanity so their life has no value?

What if she is so traumatised by this that she kills herself? Then you could say you killed someone so you could be happy. Would you consider taking another's life something bad? Or is this something that doesn't matter as long as you're happy?
>>
>>16935804
Black guy reporting in. There are more posts looking for black men to fuck white wives than there are ads looking for babysitters in some places.

Even though this is some weak bait, OP do not fucking traumatize your gf like that.
>>
>>16935798
>>16935804
Why do you assume I'm baiting?

>>16935833
Yes, as I said. She's only my gf because she's good in bed. She cannot own me as she basically depends on me. Without her I'd be fine.

>What is jerking off?
>What is making my own food?

At the end of the day, I want to fulfill this fantasy and depending on her reaction I'll choose to kick her out or not.
>>
>>16936050
you're a cunt tb h

dump her, let her be free.. please
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.