[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this girl I’ve been dating for a few weeks plans on coming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1453302944413.jpg (40 KB, 557x595) Image search: [Google]
1453302944413.jpg
40 KB, 557x595
So this girl I’ve been dating for a few weeks plans on coming over tonight and hinted at having sex. I really enjoy her company and I am very attracted to her. Today, as soon as I got home, her ex-boyfriend rolled up in his car and confronted me. He claimed that she gave him herpes. He apparently knew where I lived because he has seen her car outside my house before, so he probably has been following her around which is kind of creepy. He even knew my name and that I was seeing her. He started off by asking me if I was having sex with her and how I met her. I did not disclose this information to him. He then tried to say that she gave him herpes and flashed a "test result" of his at me for like 5 seconds. He was actively waiting outside my house for me to return to tell me this. He then asked for me to not tell her he was over and left. I called her and she said she was tested last week and was not positive for anything at all. I would like to ask her for proof (which she said she had) but she said she just wanted me to trust her. I do trust her but I feel like asking for proof would be the most logical decision, whether it upsets her or not. What do??
>>
Dude, the risk of an awkward moment it's better than herpes for life, trust me, and by any means USE A CONDOM
>>
You should give her ex-boyfriend herpes
>>
>>16935507
you should invest in a weapon of some sort. pepper spray is effective if you prefer not to use a firearm. i would reconsider associating with this girl. condoms are not 100% effective at herpes prevention. her ex is obviously mentally unstable. she throws out the "dont you trust me?" thing as opposed to showing you test results. these are all glaring red flags to me.
>>
>>16935507
From the sounds of things he sounds like a mental case trying to stir shit up, don't say you want to see the results because you don't trust her, but rather because you want to be surehe was talking shit.
>>
>>16935539
yeah I believe that I should have the right to ask for them if we both agree on having sex
>>
>>16935533
What should I do if he comes back?
>>
>>16935507
best getting proof. you obviously dont know this girl after 3 weeks. her ex sounds creepy as fuck but he could be genuinely trying to help you out. better to be safe than sorry
>>
>>16935657
Tell him she has HIV. That'll really spook him.
>>
>>16935657
>What should I do if he comes back?
Give him herpes
>>
He ended up calling my landlord too apparently, I have his number now. Should I file a complaint for harassment? I dont want this unstable fuckface near my house.
>>
>>16935726
OP, I'd say you have a bigger problem on your hands than a phantom STD possibility. Obviously you should be safe regarding sex, but now you've stirred the ire of an insane ex-boyfriend. Clearly he wasn't doing this to be a good Samaritan. He has been stalking her and now it seems like he's stalking you.

I haven't gone through this personally, so take this all with a fair grain of salt.

Don't go out of your way to contact him. If he tries again, be very firm: tell him to fuck off or you will call the police. DO NOT EVER SAY ANYTHING ELSE TO HIM, EVER.

Let your employer and landlord know that you have this problem, that way they'll be prepared if he tries to contact them. This guy is probably going to be a problem in your life.
>>
>>16935516
You should rape her ex boyfriend
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.