[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend can't get over my ex and it's driving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nc8dlwTfzB1ss06d5o1_400.jpg (39 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nc8dlwTfzB1ss06d5o1_400.jpg
39 KB, 400x300
My girlfriend can't get over my ex and it's driving me fucking insane. Every time someone's brings my ex up she gets mad at me, or even if she herself brings my ex up she gets mad at me based on my reaction. If I go out of my way to avoid talking about my ex she gets mad, if I talk about my ex nonchalantly she gets mad. If someone brings up my ex's new boyfriend, she gets mad at me. If I refer to my ex's new boyfriend as anything besides ____'s boyfriend she gets mad at me. I don't know how much longer I can put up with this without putting a bullet in my brain... any advice?

pic related: it's how i feel every time I have to deal with this
>>
End it all senpai
>>
Bitch is crazy, and you don't have to put up with it. Dump her.
>>
>>16935499
Well when you sit down to talk with her about it, what does she say her problem is?
>>
>>16935528
she thinks that i'm not over my ex because i referred to him by his name instead of (insert ex's name's) ex boyfriend...

her main concern is that i'm not over my ex when i told her the idea of that being true is insulting and i don't know why she thinks that way.

but we just broke up so whatever

/thread
>>
>>16935512
This. You don't have to deal with her insecurity and bullshit, and nobody is making you.
>>
>>16935557
Bwuwuwuahahah I like that ending!

You say... "him." Are you bi? If you are... from one bi to the other... buckle up because all women everywhere (exaggerating) are going to be uncomfortable with the fact that you've dated men. At least in my experience. It's like they suddenly don't know how to act because you're not playing by the hetero rules anymore.

As far as the girl, if you hadn't broken up, I would have explained to her that your method of speaking is your choice and valid. If she doesn't like it, she doesn't get to muzzle you like a dog. That's not her right. 1st Amendment and all that jazz.

if she doesn't get that then yeah, good thing you broke up.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.