[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I have a girlfriend, and she's just borderline perfect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
So I have a girlfriend, and she's just borderline perfect to me. Every quality of hers is something I'd dream of if I were still single. I have just one problem though, and it's kind of silly, but I can't help but ask for some insight.

She's. Obsessed. With K-Pop. Now I know that's as silly as I just said, but I'm talking ob-sessed. She knows them all, every band member and song alike. The root of the issue is that I know next to nothing about it and I'm just... simply not interested. She however, talks about them 24/7 and I just can't process anything she says about them.

Like they're good-looking. Alright. That's about all I can agree with. But... that's just it. There's nothing I can talk about with her but just that, man. It kinda sucks. What do I do in this situation?
>>
YOU DON'T LIKE KPOP? BEGONE WITH YOU, HEATHEN

alternatively, maybe you should not have racemixed with an Asian
>>
>>16934969
She's half-thai, so...
>>
>>16934982
with the darkie jungle Asians, worst type of asian
>>
>>16934967
desu I don't think it's possible to have a relationship without your partner having some weird interest you don't get unless they're a potato with no hobbies
Just tell her that it's too much and you want to also talk about other things and stuff, or whatever you feel about that, maybe try getting her more into your hobbies too
Also does she have any friends into that shit? chances are she talks about it so much cause she has nobody else to share the hobby with
>>
>>16935307
I agree with this. I dont understand why my gf is so into Elvis but its her thing so whatever
>>
>>16934967
Look OP, you are two different people. She does and Should have interests that you don't share. Thats what makes her an individual and not just you masturbating over how cool it is that you found someone exactly like you.
If you respect her, then there is nothing more to it.
>>
>>16934967
>koreaboo
Just bail out, man.
>>
File: 55213521_p4_master1200.jpg (476 KB, 800x950) Image search: [Google]
55213521_p4_master1200.jpg
476 KB, 800x950
OP what you said isn't true, it's not silly it's retarded.

K-Pop is just like any other type of music just in a different language, and since it's pop it's kinda really easy to get into. Just let your gf show you some of the music videos and even if you don't like the music you can just enjoy the eye candy. You may never get into it like she is but you may at least understand it a bit.

Like the others said you prob talk about shit she knows nothing about too!

If you let this girl go because of that I'm gonna find you and give you a nice slap you little bastard.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.