[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey there /adv/ I believe I have some serious issues with myself,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
Hey there /adv/

I believe I have some serious issues with myself, and I'm at a loss of what to do in order to fix it.

Over the past year I've been attending both a group therapy for aspies, and a personal psychologist. They all say I'm developing my social abilities greatly, and that I'm hardworking and all that shit. However, I can tell my personality has taken a turn for the worse, given that I admitted that, in order to calm myself, I'd have to "destroy" something, with the ill intent of inflicting pain on something or someone. The first thing that comes to mind is to burn anything, and the only thing keeping me from doing that is both the repercusions of the action, and the evil of it. Even when I go around on the street, if anyone bumps into me, it's getting harder for me to not lose my head and start a fight right there, like if my emotions went out of control on a burst.

Up until now, I've been on several friendships, comraderies, groups to perform any kind of hobby, and literally all of them have either failed me on betrayed me. That, wihout mentioning the horrific and dreadful time I spent on highschool before entering college, as the nerd of the class, and as an outcast. I've tried my best to be pleasant to the eyes of everyone, wihout success, since no matter how much effort do I put on anything, it only takes one moment to let it be crumbled by someone else's egoism. Given this, it's getting harder and harder to both trust those who say "I'll never betray you" or among those lines, and to hold my character of chill and calm in order not to fall on something similar to a self-destructive rampage.

Following on next post
>>
>>16934888
Also, even if I'm praised for what I'm doing; "Hey, nice cooking" "good clothes" "You are a kind person" "You've changed for the better" "You have a talent for negociation", I just can't believe it. While I see where do the comments come from, I can't bring myself to believe them, nor believe anything of the "happy-go-lucky" people that think all can be solved by believing in oneself or some anime shit reasoning. If anything goes wrong, and even if others try to tell me it's not my fault, I can't help but think that either I'm the one at fault, or they think deep down that I'm the one to blame, and that they aren't saying anything out of having putrid simpathy... Heck, even if I am going out every weekend with beautiful women that look interested in me, I just can't believe it's just because so; I can't help but suspect they want something from me, since, fuck, what do I have on myself that could interest anyone?

I myself know that I'm messed up for thinking all like this, and while I want to try to change it, every time I try to make a step forward to try and change, I end up going further back, or at least, it's what it seems to me. I'm in not a bad position of finances, I have a house, family, some friends, but I can't step out of this huge slump that fear and betrayals have put me into.

What am I supposed to do, anons; should I give in and destroy both myself and everyone around me, seeking some kind of justice or equilibrium? Should I just stop trying so hard on everything so that people does not abandon me? What can I do to believe or trust on the positive stuff? Or what else is there to do?
>>
>>16934888
Congratulations on trips, but 4chan can't help you with socializing. They can't help themselves.

>some anime shit reasoning

You'll get a lot on this here.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.