[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do I have a brain tumor? For like 3 years I've had a gaint
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 201x250) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 201x250
Do I have a brain tumor?

For like 3 years I've had a gaint bump on the side of my head, sometimes it turns red or purple, its right behind my left ear. Anyway I've had persistent hallucinations, parania , extreme personality change, the doctors say its schizophrenia, but Im starting to think its more, I've always gotten headaches, but lately my vision will bug out (flashing black and white) and I'll get confused dizzy and have difficulty talking for like fifteen minutes or so. I also deal with depression anxiety, that sort of thing. I've always been too scared of what the doctors would say if I showed them the bump.

What do you guys think
>>
Make them do comprehensive tests. Might be anything from parazytes (like toxoplasmosis) to tumor...
>>
A brain tumor wouldn't be on the outside of your skull
>>
>>16934833
then why do people who've had surgery for brain tumors always have stitches on their head?
>>
>>16934836
Because brain surgery requires access to the brain.
>>
>>16934833
Well it pokes out of the area between skull and ear
>>
>>16934826
You can also add hypochondria to your list
>>
>>16934826
>my vision will bug out (flashing black and white) and I'll get confused dizzy and have difficulty talking for like fifteen minutes or so
Visual hallucinations and confusion are part of schizophrenia.
>I also deal with depression anxiety, that sort of thing.
Wow just wow, like how could they think you have a mental illness?
>>16934836
Your brain is in your head.
>>
>>16934826
Leaving aside the fact that nobody on this board can possibly know whether you have a brain tumor or not...

If you're too scared to let a doctor see it, what good is it going to do for you to know if you have a tumor? What are you going to do, operate on it yourself? Please don't do this. Just ask a doctor.
>>
See a doctor you derp.

I recently saw a doctor because I was worried I might have penile cancer, but instead it turned out that I had congenital penile lesions and am just kinda derpy.
>>
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure OP

Go see a Doc
>>
>>16934826
>Do I have a brain tumor?
No anon can tell you that. Even if they happen to be doctors, they can't examine you.

>I've always been too scared of what the doctors would say
Too bad. I promise you I do understand how you feel, but you'll just have to get over it. Whatever it turns out to be, it needs looking at.

>lately my vision will bug out (flashing black and white) and I'll get confused dizzy and have difficulty talking for like fifteen minutes or so.
You /have/ already told the doctor about /that/, right?
>>
>>16934826
>Do I have a brain tumor?

Let me get my virtual MRI set up OP.

Go to the doctor you fucking idiot.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.