[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
//affection in male friendship Man-to-man, how you best express
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: mentor.jpg (11 KB, 351x339) Image search: [Google]
mentor.jpg
11 KB, 351x339
//affection in male friendship

Man-to-man, how you best express affection and respect to a dude you're close friends with?

Especially if he's older and is kind of a guide for you
>>
>>
File: waldo.jpg (34 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
waldo.jpg
34 KB, 400x400
>>16934451
he knows bro...he know's
>>
>by passionately kissing them on the mouth

Seriously though, I'm pretty sure men can hug each other, OP.
>>
>>16934451
Plato pls, just suck his dick.
>>
>>16934451
It's pretty hard, especially if he's older than you.

Just let him know you care about him, put it into the conversation when you can, be supportive and he'll know. But make sure NO ONE else is around because the stigma attached to male on male affection in today's society will come back and bite you so fucking hard. Men are still meant to be emotionless beings so keep it behind closed doors.
>>
I don't because I have no desire for any close relationships with anybody of the same gender as myself. I don't even particularly care for friendship, to be honest. So I definitely cannot help you with this.
>>
I don't have friends in real life, I just want to stick my dick in girls.
>>
>>16934628
Stop bumping here's your answer >>16934560
>>
>>16934560
>put it into the conversation when you can, be supportive and he'll know.

How do I best

1. put it into the conversation smoothly/well
2. support him effectively

?
>>
A firm handshake and a 'Thanks for the guidance/support/whatever' usually expresses these feelings quite well, OP.
>>
>>16934451

Suck his cock. Seriously.
>>
>>16934451
Go watch, and this will sound like a joke, the original 6 Star Trek films. Watch the ways Kirk and Spock interact. A hand on the shoulder or a comforting smile at the right moment can say everything. Just remember as men we tend to shy away from open affection in general. It's more about acknowledging a moment quietly than full on hugs and such.
>>
Thanks y'all -- I appreciate it
>>
I go out drinking with my friends and we talk about stuff that matters to us and hug and say I love you. It's not that hard.
>>
>>16934451

are you the same guy who REALLY likes his boss cuz hes an awesome mentor figure that made several threads a few weeks ago?
>>
File: 1420337680121.jpg (27 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
1420337680121.jpg
27 KB, 400x387
>>16934451

depends on the guy. with my suppsoed best friend there isnt any thing i can do except i bring him raisinettes once in awhile. but outside of that our relationship plateaud a long time ago and he seems content keepin gme as the 'annoying little brother'.

so i dunno.

>>16934834

my friend wont do this unfortunately
>>
>>16934843
No, I don't work with my friend
>>
>>16934451

By talking about that time you're deffiently going to build a viking boat and sail to England, lets do it bro, soon we're going to do it, I bet next year man totally.
>>
>>16935073
I'll work this into comversation
>>
>>16934451
I never really mention it to close friends but you just kind know it dont you?

If Things went to shit I know two guys who would dig me out of a grave I fell into and not expect anything for doing it.We respect each other,otherwise we would not be open with each other in the slightest.
>>
>how do I get senpai to notice me?
>>
>>16935408
Yeah, this goes without saying Unless you're pussy as fuck
>>
>>16935911

No. Expressing affection is important, and men need to get better at it.
>>
>>16936369
This x1000
>>
I only have one male friend who I am super close with, he moved away a while ago but when we see eachother we are not afraid to hug. Also, you will both know without doing anything.
>>
Mess with him in his face, talk good stuff behind his back.
>>
>>16934530
Oh look its my friends!
Wait wheres wally?

lol
>>
>>16937405
Male bonding 101
>>
We've been over this: suck his dick
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.