[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boss out to get me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: toasted.jpg (107 KB, 1302x908) Image search: [Google]
toasted.jpg
107 KB, 1302x908
Hi guys.

Got transferred to a new branch. New boss, apparently, is the brother of some girl I bullied in elementary school (F).

Wonderful. It seems like he's after my head. Really, I think everyone in the office is.

My boss was talking to the CEO, right in front of me, and I heard him say "that right there is a demon from hell in a woman's body'.

What the fuck do I do.

I'm already looking for a new job.

Is it legal for them to do the shit that they do? My first day some 18 year old secretary spat in my coffee then gave me a big smile and didn't say a word to me.
>>
>>16934191
quit your job
>>
>>16934194

i need a new job first
>>
That's what you get for being a cunt in your life. Maybe you shouldn't have been such a shitty person and you wouldn't have enemies.

You basically need to find a new job, no one is going to support any harassment claim you make because it's everyone that hates you.
>>
>>16934191
>18 year old secretary spat in my coffee
you have proof of this ?
>>
Karma is just wonderful.
>>
>>16934203

no

but she fucks my boss so...
>>
>>16934313
Do you have proof of *THIS*?
>>
>>16934340

nope
>>
Well u need to get proof of any wrongdoing, ya dingus. Once you have that then go to HR and make some complaints. If HR are in on it and you have proof of that then call up a lawyer
>>
>>16934313
damn I would love to be your boss
hmmm 18 yo pussy
>>
>>16934362

well i dont have that
>>
Get proof. As in buy one of those pen audio recorders, get them threatening you on tape and then see a lawyer.
>>
>>16934200
This, it's karma
>>
>>16934191
shouldnt have bullied people
>>
>>16934191
You should troll harder.

I am shocked people responsed seriously. Newfriends, I swear...
>>
File: No.png (332 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
No.png
332 KB, 1920x1080
>>16934313
>>16934345

> no
> nope
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.