[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when men ejaculate, we become "drained", we get tired,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
when men ejaculate, we become "drained", we get tired, focusing is harder, lose motivation, energy, etc. my question is, do women get drained aswell when they orgasm?
>>
>>16934160
Actually many report the opposite, a surge of energy and well-being.

There are tales, possibly fictional, of opera divas seducing their tenors just before a performance. The women go onstage full of energy and the men can barely sing.
>>
I don't understand this drained feeling
After I cum I'm still down to keep foolin around until it gets hard enough to keep fucking
>>
No! The opposite! For me, anyway. Having my pussy pounded releases all kinds of endorphins and I feel incredibly happy and energetic.
My husband would make fun of me because after sex he would be all sleepy and I'd jump out of bed and start doing shit lol
>>
>>16934160
its due to the way evolution works.

Men have a male refractory period which essentially enforces a downtime period in which they cannot orgasm, to force them to rest and replinish their sperm.

Women have the opposite effect to encourage them to have sex with as many men as possible to get pregnant to ensure the survival of the species.

Obviously there are exceptions in both cases (some men dont experience a refractory period, etc).
>>
This thread just made me realize why my wife has been up from 5am to 1am the past few days, because we banged so late all three nights. Goddamn it
>>
>>16934806
lol! that's what I'd do. I be bouncing off the walls for hours after sex.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.