[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can you get serotonin syndrome from taking too much prozac at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
can you get serotonin syndrome from taking too much prozac at one time? I just started on prozac after quitting for a long time and took 60mg in one go? is this safe? or do you need to taper up gradually?
>>
ump
>>
Just do whatever your doctor recommends, anon. Fucking around with drugs can have unforeseen side-effects; hell, one time I did that and had a grand mal seizure.

>was on the max dose of Wellbutrin and Effexor at the same time
>they both lower your seizure threshold
>I discontinued them for a week due to insurance problems
>then I continued them at the full dose
>then, the seizure
>>
>buying into the prozac jew

Save yourself the time and blow your brains out before the drugs make you.
>>
>>16934317
>encouraging people not to use drugs that have clinically proven efficacy rates
>>
>>16934320

>Trial sponsored by Prozac ©
>>
>>16934309
but i really did need it, my panic attacks wouldn't stop.
>>
>>16934327
I've actually been on Prozac, and it totally fucked me up and was part of the reason for why I ended up inside of a mental hospital.

That doesn't mean I don't think it's perfectly fine for other people to use, though. See: clinically proven efficacy rates.
>>
>>16934130
OP if you drink a lot of water you'll be fine.

Prozac works a lot like lithium in the sense that it builds up in your body and becomes toxic when dehydrated. Stay hydrated stay safe!

>>16934330
Since your panic attacks haven't stopped I suggest you speak to your doctor about a drug called mirtazapine, it works by shutting down all your brains adrenaline receptors effectively making it impossible for you to have an anxiety attack, when it hits you will feel like you haven't slept for a month and for the first week you will be extremely tired but NOTHING is better for anxiety than this stuff, it isn't addictive at all, it's an SNRI class anti depressant that is pretty new compared to others.
>>
I started taking antidepressant medication and I can definitely tell the effects now. Before I would spend all day & night worrying about various things and how much of a shit person I am and frying blitzes was the only way to stop. Now I just wanna slice my arms vertically in the mornings with much greater intensity but after I take that pill I mello out untill late at night. I'm on the pill train, but it doesn't matter cause we all die anyway and I just want to sleep forever
that's just been my experience in the first month of being a regular on these
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.