[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should i do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
>be me
>20 years old, recently single
>thirsting on yik yak
>see post about girl looking for guys to chat with
>girl gives me kik
>8/10 qt face
>10/10 body from pics
>says shes visiting the city to interview for my college and is bored
>invite her to a show my friend is playing at
>we start talking, exchanging pics
>convo turns to sex
>mentions she has a bf but doesnt mind giving out handy J's
>starts to talk about her sister, who is also in town with her
>says sister thinks i'm hot
>before she goes to bed says shes interested in doing the dirty at her hotel room with her sister in a 3 way
>says shes clean, and on BC
what do? I'm all for the adventure but i dont wanna go to this chick's hotel room and wake up the next morning in a bathtub full of ice missing my kidney
>>
Wait, so you actually think this girl is serious and not just playing you?
>>
>>16934015
i mean the conversations were cogent and she suggested we go to the show together, her idea to go to her hotel room (she said it would be safer, i understand that however because my city used to be fairly dangerous) her idea to involve her sister
idk man it just seems too good to be true
>>
>>16934022
>it just seems too good to be true
That's because it is, you fuckwit.
>>
>>16934008

It's just a prank bro
>>
>>16934022
Go to hotel, close door from the inside, don't accept anything to eat or drink, fuck their brains out, post pics
>>
>>16934008
just do it OP
>>
I think anyone pulling a scam would work faster and want to meet right away.
>>
>>16934008
I seriously doubt you'll get to that hotel room and two gorgeous sisters will open the door and hop on your dick. But the worst that will happen is probably not that bad so you might as well go and see.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.