[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Living with NEET Parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3
File: 1458316990420.jpg (69 KB, 572x548) Image search: [Google]
1458316990420.jpg
69 KB, 572x548
Has anyone ever had NEET shut-ins for Parents growing up? How has it affected your life?

I'm 19 years old, and I cant stand living here anymore. I work as early as 9am Painting and doing Construction, and too many times a day do I wake up in the middle of the night to Snack Bags bekng crumpled and crinkled, microwave dings, crunching, etc and it really puts a dampening on my Work Ethic trying to fall back asleep at 4:30am.

All my mom has done for the 19 years of my life is tread water Money-Wise and play World of Warcraft and Second Life. It takes a bad toll on her health because 90% of her life is sitting on that same chair, every day, staring at a bright screen.

Im almost at my breaking point of yelling and cussing her out. Shes my mom, I love her, but this sad life she lives hurts me and she REFUSES to change in any way. Its like being Roommates with some neckbeard.
>>
File: 1457496924951.jpg (156 KB, 457x752) Image search: [Google]
1457496924951.jpg
156 KB, 457x752
In fact, the only reason Im making this thread at fucking 3:51am is because I heard a package of Oreos fall from the Kitchen, big suprise.
>>
>>16933830
Well, you're at an age where you should be thinking about moving out, anyways. Or studying for university of course.
I think you've grown enough to where you definitely should live alone to find your own way.
>>
File: YQLdV9x.jpg (50 KB, 640x663) Image search: [Google]
YQLdV9x.jpg
50 KB, 640x663
>>16933838
Ive only recently started working, about a year ago. I have enough money saved to move out, but Im more concerned about just leaving the person who birthed me to live a sad, lonely life.

I know for a fact if I move out, there wont be another human being in that house for MONTHS unless I decide to visit.

I cant even bring Adults or close Friends over to my place, its really emberassing when you bring people over, and you see my unconventional-parent chowing down on Microwave Food and playing WoW in the dark at 3pm.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.