[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to change my life completely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
I have to change my complete lifestyle. I have anxiety and depression. The only friends I have are stoners and I need to quit smoking weed.
I don't want to be lonely.
How?
>>
>>16933822

Switch to coke. Keep smoking weed and say a big fuck you to status anxiety.
>>
>>16933836
Explain status anxiety I understand I just want to know why you said it
>>
>>16933845

Oh look at them, they're rich, they have a big car, big house, hot girl/boyfriend blah blah blah. Now I feel depressed because I don't have what they have.
>>
>>16933852
Bumping for more answers because I don't feel that way other people do. I just want other peoples respect and that is one of the only ways I can think of getting dumb people that don't matter to acknowledge me
>>
>I have anxiety and depression
Seek treatment.

>the only friends I have are stoners
Stop seeing them.

>I need to quit smoking weed
Do it.

>I don't want to be lonely
When you deal with your first three major issues, you will naturally become more confident in your ability to relate to other human beings. From there on and with enough practice you will understand that opposite to your assumption, obviously, not everyone's life is perfect. Every single person has shit going on and shit that's bothering them regardless of how "rich, big-carred, big-housed, hot-girlfriended" they are. Consequently, your "status anxiety" is not about them but about you. You were the one who used to have no sense of self-worth, you were the one who lacked basic confidence, you were the one who was anxious and depressed, you were the one whose only friends were stoners, and you were the one who had to stop weed, because it was all getting out of control.

Good luck.
>>
I think one problem you have is not exactly knowing what you want. You want to change your lifestyle, but you first need to know what kind of lifestyle you want. If you don't want to smoke weed, don't smoke it and go on therapy if you need. If you want non-stoned friends, hang out with non-stoned people. If you want to feel useful, start studying a degree and do your best to get the highest marks or start working and be the best at your job too. If you want to stay in shape, start exercising and eat healthy. You just can't ask us how to change your lifestyle if you don't have an ideal one.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.