[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21
File: male_female_night[1].jpg (197 KB, 1080x800) Image search: [Google]
male_female_night[1].jpg
197 KB, 1080x800
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't. Our answers are not going to help you.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical act/moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely. Preferences differ.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking.

>Brandon
Fuck off
>>
OP here, what happened to all the fighting about who gets to make threads? This is the second time I've come along when the thread's on autosage but no one's made a new thread
>>
Girls
1 if you're banging a guy can you tell if it's his first time, are there subtle things you notice/nerves. Because I don't want to tell my gf, but then again she might just figure it out
2 if you suspected he was would you ask
3 if your bf told you he was a virgin at a late age (24) would you tell your friends
>>
>>16933548
Yes
Yes
No
>>
>>16933548
That's not a good way to go about an adult relationship. You should be able to be open and honest with your girlfriend and not have these fears.
>>
>>16933548
1) Yes, but some guys are "natural" at sex. The 2nd guy I had sex with was virgin,and he made me come.
2) Yes
3) No, he was 23 and I never mentioned it.
>>
I tried to maintain a friendship with my ex who broke up with me a week ago
It's a bullshit pseudo-relationship where she basically gets every aspect of me besides the bf/gf one

I'm hurting a lot, because I'm watching her move on, she's going out and drinking (she's been very opposed to drinking our entire relationship and now she's doing it, I don't know what to believe or how to feel)
I know at some point she's going to fuck some other guy and I'll feel even worse

The thing is I'm more beat up over the fact she was very attractive and I'm just average. I'm in a state of mind where I think I won't find someone who looks as good as her, and that's really the only thing keeping me around. Don't get me wrong, her personality is fine and she's fun and all that, but those are common traits you can find in a beautiful or ugly woman. She made me feel confident in myself for this superficial reason and now I actually have less confidence because I feel like I wasn't good enough

Is it best to cut off all ties with her?
I fear I'll look for her in other women or always feel like they don't compare.

I've been in 3 relationships and each girl has been a step up in terms of overall appearance, I've never felt like "I won't top her" until now. It has me really confused and even more depressed than the usual post-breakup depression is supposed to incite

Sorry this is mostly rambling, I'm just a stupid ass 23 year old moving way too fast for my age
>>
>>16933548
Both my ex and current boyfriend were virgins, age 21 and 24.

First of all, purely because of age I assumed they were not, but they told me. If they didn't tell me, I would have asked about STD risks (if not virgin, or experienced but never tested, I would have got both of us tested) and then they would have probs told me anyway.

What gave it away:
1. Insecurity when kissing. Especially keeping your lips pinched together instead of relaxing your lips. Maybe you're already past kissing with your gf.
2. Being stunned when holding my breasts, haha. Like literally open-eyed staring and more of a "studying" way of touching instead of lustful way of touching. Does this makes sense?
3. Putting condom on incorrectly. Not pinching the air out etc. Practice this.
4. Not sure how penis would go into vagina in a particular (impossible) position - if you've fingered her and start with an easy one like missionary/cow-girl/doggy, this should be no problem.

So this is just when you want to hide it, but I frankly loved to know it. It invigorates me like "Oh boy, I'm gonna show you amazing things" and I wanna make sure the first time is mindblowing. And my boyfriend pleasantly surprised me. On top of that, it's also a compliment.
My actual advice would be to 1. tell her 2. still act confident. Because confidence is gonna make things amazing.
>>
>>16933601
Forgot to mention, no I don't tell anyone.
>>
Why do ppl say never date your coworker. I get the whole drama thing but I never felt this much for a women since high school. She tends to have small convos with me and I just want to ask her out.
>>
>>16933571
I'm really scared of how she would react and if she can't tell why risk it.

>>16933565
>>16933587
How did you react when you found out, what did you think
>>
>>16933608
>I never felt this much for a women since high school
That's irrelevant to why you shouldn't date your coworker. Just don't do it.
>>
>>16933613
This is the mentality that causes so many relationships to fail.
>>
>>16933608
As someone dating a colleague, stress from work flows over into life. It's really difficult to handle this.
Also, trouble moving on when breaking up. This almost happened to us because the work stress was poisonous. Now we're trying to manage, but jeezes. Oh, being on each other's skin 24/24 (living together + desks are next to each other + lunch/dinner breaks are with the work group).
>>
>>16933624
So that's a no? I mean get a feeling this chick likes me. Never have I felt a women having any interest in me for a long time man.
>>
>>16933593
First off, never maintain any contact with an ex unless you have children with them

Second, you're 23, you haven't went through half the relationships you'll be in through the course of your life and I can pretty much guarantee the next girl you're with - whenever that may be - will be enough to dispel any illusion of your ex being the most attractive girl you'll ever be with. I've went from 8s to 6s and found the 6s much more attractive, it's all subjective, looks will be the least important thing to you in the long run.

Allow yourself to move on, you know how this works, even if you wanted to be friends you have to let yourself mentally and phsyically become detached from her. Don't stalk any of her social media. Don't keep tabs on her life. Just get over it. She clearly wants your attention and even if she still loves you, it's her selfishness keeping HER around YOU. She isn't moved on either, to the contrary, she's going to make you feel worse though by being around you while she lives her life as if she was over you though
>>
How do I stop feeling bad about sex?
I always feel like I was...some sort of gross rapey dude after the fact. And during the fact I always feel like I'm doing something wrong, I'm pressuring the girl into the wrong area, doing something she doesnt want.

I can't lose that feeling.
>>
>>16933630
Yes or no is still up to you. It simply has extra challenges.
>>
>>16933613
I never, ever cared. I told him "We're going to learn what we like together", kissed him, and one hour later we were having sex.
>>
>>16933601
The only times I've kissed her have been her forehead lol not like making out. I know not to pucker because of a girl in HS. But thanks, that was helpful.
>I frankly loved to know it.
>it's also a compliment.
That's the exact opposite reaction I expected. You didn't think jesus christ what a loser

>Because confidence is gonna make things amazing.
I've got it in my head to be a -little- rough and lick her pussy after I cum
>>
>>16933601
>I would have got both of us tested
Is that a normal expectation for mid-20s dating?
>>
>>16933663
Not her, but even if it isn't, it should be. I think most people know that you should always make sure the other person is clean before you go without a condom
>>
Where can I learn the basics of dating? I'm 28 and dating for the first time ever, but the guy is experienced. I feel 14 when it comes to what I know, and I feel very rushed. What are reasonable amounts of time to make someone wait for things to progress in this circumstance?
>>
>>16933672
What? Dating isn't a school subject and you're not going to have a final exam. Just go and do it, and do things at a pace you're comfortable with
>>
>>16933663
Anon, part of "safe sex" is not spreading diseases.
I get tested every year even if I am in a long term, and anyway before every relationship.
It's not a big deal, anon, it's just a blood test and the sooner you find out about a problem, the sooner you can fix it.
I usually get the STD test with all the other check ups I do yearly.
>>
>>16933646
That's really reassuring. I was imagining her freaking out like the stories I read sometimes but you girls have been really sweet.
>>
is it ok to talk to girls via whatsapp when you've never talked to them before, even though you know them for almost a year
>>
>>16933548
1 sometimes
2 no
3 it fucking disgusts me that people talk about their sex lives among their friends

>>16933593
No shit you don't want to keep contact with her. Are you dense?

>>16933608
Work and personal time should be separate. You'll see the trouble with those things overlapping if you date her.

>>16933642
Therapy.

>>16933748
You don't know people you haven't talked to. You know of them. You can try if you want, though it's weird if you can try to talk to them in person.
>>
>>16933678
Okay, thanks. I'm like a female wizard. I was desperately consulting seventeen magazine.
>>
>>16933548
1 Likely.
2 Afterwards.
3 Doubtful. Def not in the way you mean.

>>16933593
>keeping me around
You've already lost her, m8. Try to see value beyond just physical appearance. If she makes your cock hard, that's as far as it matters. The rest is just an attachment to status.

>>16933608
Because it's both foolhardy and unprofessional. Work will cut into and fuck with the relationship. Normal tensions within the relationship &/or it ending will cause unnecessary problems at work. If the potential for love with this girl matters more to you than the job, have at it. Put sufficient thought into the decision before you make it.

>>16933642
What's causing you to feel that way? Any ideas?

>>16933663
Yes.

>>16933672
Out in the field. It's one of those "you learn by doing" things. Reasonable = whatever pace you're comfortable with. Don't be afraid to voice your concerns. Seriously. Like I really, really cannot stress that enough.

>>16933748
Yep. Why wouldn't it be?
>>
>>16933548
What would be a good way to explain this situation?
>>
Girls: is it a turn-off or even a deal-breaker if the guy doesn't drink?
>>
>>16933823
What exactly are you asking
>>
>>16933842
How can I tell a girl that I'm a virgin. I mean I have this fear that she might be embarrassed and I want to avoid an awkward situation. I guess it's not about saying directly that there were no other girls before her.
>>
>>16933827
Of course not.
>>
>>16933529
Femanons, in your own words, why is it that being a complete fucking asshole and barely giving you the time of day is so effective at getting you wet?

I'm not looking to have this disputed, I'm just asking for the sake of posterity why women go for this sort of behavior.
>>
>>16933891
anon here: You didn't asked well. It's not about a guy who's acting like a real ass.
You shouldn't have asked why a specific term is attracting femanons. Most people don't like real assholes, most don't want to be treated like a piece of shit.
Which behavior turns a women on. Why does it seems, if you act disinterested, cold, or even rough increases the interest of a femanon.
>>
>>16933891
In my own words? It's not.
>>
>>16933891
girls cant answer this question they dont understand it themselves

they'll only tell you things like its about confidence
>>
>>16933913
I'm not trying to get caught up on semantics. I've done a lot of personal growth over the past five years. I used to be a beta as fuck "nice guy" only I wasn't a phony sycophant who pandered to women hoping to get laid, I was a naïve idealist who genuinely tried to be the best boyfriend I could.

All that did was get me taken for granted and cheated on.

I got tired of it, and somewhere along the line I alpha'd up, got in shape, built an identity for myself, and I just sort of started being a dick to women and they really go for it.

Like I'm not outright hostile or rude, nor is it even conscious. I just don't think most women are anything special, and I think this drives them nuts.

Why do women lose their mind if a man doesn't bend the knee for pussy?

>>16933914
Whatever helps you sleep at night, kitten.
>>
>>16933929
Why would you have a small dick like that?
You should try having a bigger dick dood
>>
>>16933891
you're oversimplifying this too much. it's not that girls get turned on by assholes that ignore them. they get turned on by guys that are attractive. and when a guy is attractive he can ignore girls and be an asshole, and they'll still want to date him because he's mysterious, and a bad boy, and they want to be the girl that tames him and makes him loyal.

any gross neckbeard can ignore girls and be an asshole but he'll still be lonely and ignored by the hotties
>>
>>16933947
>and they want to be the girl that tames him and makes him loyal
See, that's what I've been thinking. I think that's why feminist libtard chicks especially take the bait.
>>
>>16933947
>any gross neckbeard can ignore girls and be an asshole but he'll still be lonely and ignored by the hotties
What's the difference here? Why can one guy be attractive while the other one not? I assume ignoring isn't the key.
>>
This is a reference post. Please ignore
>>
>>16933961
>In shape
>Dresses well
>Is financially independent
>Has hobbies, interests, passions
>Being funny doesn't hurt
And as cliché as it sounds, confidence is huge. Be sure of yourself, don't need approval, least of all from the girl.

And gain if you can be funny, witty it works wonders. One of my go-to "moves" is wait for her to say some bullshit. You know how millennial women are basically raised to think they're all princesses, and nothing they do is wrong or needs to be explained? You know how they'll talk bullshit and white knights will just go along with it despite knowing it's bullshit, hoping they'll get laid?

Well, civilly and with wit, call them on it, and proceed to tear down the curtain.
>>
>>16933961
I mean c'mon man, i'm a straight male but I can tell un attractive guy from an unattractive guy.

in no particular order, and you don't need to possess all of these traits but

>tall
>cute,hot, handsome or masculine face (defined jawline facial hair)
>dresses well (subjective i.e no metallica t-shirts)
>SMELLS GOOD ( any guy can fucking do this one buy some cologne and wear it correctly)
>fit or in shape, at the very least not fat or starving skeleton
>funny
>charming
>smart
>genuine person that doesn't try too hard to be someone they're not (this is weirdly hard for some guys to understand)

girls can smell your bullshit from a mile away, so don't try and fool them
>>
Reposting from ded thred because it's eating me inside.

This is a question to both genders really.

I'm a man, and ever since i left high-school(4 years ago), i haven't really connected with any other dude, in a best friend way, like i did with two guys in there. But since college happened, and we stopped spending as much time together, i haven't been able to connect with another dude the same way i did back then; yet, somehow, i have 3 female friends that i could consider best friends, because i enjoy being around them and talking about almost whatever, even if they have their flaws, and i don't feel romantically attracted to them.

tl; dr, i'm a dude, and i have 3 female best friends, yet not one male best friend. Is this supposed to be normal?

If it helps, no, i'm not gay, i really liked this one girl until about a week ago.
>>
>>16934028
Move on.
>>
>>16934036

I get this and I'm so close to doing it but there's a lot more background to this than I can be bothered to go into.

Every time we've discussed this, he reassures me that things are fine, there are no problems and it's "just him". I get this but it's the constant conflicting messages that confuse me.

If I was really looking forward to seeing somebody (which I was, today) I'd set an alarm and make sure they knew what they were doing.

I'm trying really hard not get angry but it has really upset me that he could treat me like this repeatedly.
>>
>>16934033
dont know but I have a girl doing this to me right now

we're supposed to get together in 2 hours and I havent gotten a reply since 2 days ago

feels fucking bad, I think I might have to just give up on her since she doesnt seem to care enough about me
>>
>>16934054

I don't think I would mind as much if it wasn't his fucking idea to rearrange to today. If he didn't want to see me, he could have easily just agreed to next weekend and then just given me another excuse then.

I don't see why anybody would put themselves under this much stress. This is why I'm still hoping to hear from him.
>>
>>16934044
>If I was really looking forward to seeing somebody I'd set an alarm

I am the same way. I love punctual people, and least to me, that's the only way to be. Some people don't give a fuck. Others tend to be distracted. Others do it purpose, because they like the attention and/or the sense of empowerment that comes with it. I've had it all done to me in that regard.

In my opinion, to avoid ruining your mood on a regular basis AND, more importantly, to avoid feeling glued to people who don't deserve it, you should focus on the facts instead of why he's doing it. It doesn't matter if it's "just him", or that he just happened to be inexcusably busy four or five times in a row. You got mistreated, you should bail.

If he's genuinely interested in you like he claims to be, he will chase you somehow. He will try to make amends. If not, which imo is the more probably possibility, then simply >>16934036

Good luck.
>>
>>16934058
its literally the same with me, she rescheduled from thursday to today and seemed enthusiastic and now I'm here wndering what the hell I did wrong
>>
earlier in this thread, someone said:
>I'm really scared of how she would react and if she can't tell why risk it.
and got the reply:
>This is the mentality that causes so many relationships to fail.

It's made me nervous because I'm very open with my gf, but she's more like the first poster. She holds things back that she's worried will put me off her. I try to encourage her and she's definitely more open now than she used to be, but I'm not sure if there's more I could do, so I'd like advice on that.
>>
Sorry folks, this probably comes under "someone did something insignificant" and I feel dumb asking, but I have to be honest in saying I am still thinking about it and it's getting to me a bit.

This is for the girls here. I asked out a good friend of mine a month ago kind of awkwardly, it's a long story, but she said no really gently - "I'm sorry I don't know how to put this. You're such a nice guy and a really good friend but I would rather be friends for the timebeing. I enjoy spending time with you but I don't think I could do a relationship at the moment."

I knew she meant "I am sorry but I am just not attracted to you" which is pretty terminal and there's nothing you can do. I was expecting her to say No anyway, i have very low self esteem. So I told her it was totally fine, I understood and the truth that I was more worried she'd say Yes because I probably wouldn't have been ready for something like that anyway, but in my words at the time, "I think you're pretty special so it was worth it." I told her I hadn't asked her before now because I didn't want stuff to get awkward at college and I hoped I hadn't screwed it up.

She texts back later "No it's okay nothing's screwed up and hey ho you never know where the future will take you anyway."

I was really worried she would start avoiding me when I saw her again but she didn't, she acted like nothing happened, just as cool and friendly as before, I went through a few phases of emotions but I just want to enjoy the time I have left with her. We hung out a good few times last week in groups/sometimes in class and she almost seems more talkative than before but I think she is making a big effort. She is a really good friend.

That said, one thing that I keep thinking about is the last thing she said - Hey ho you never know where the future will take you anyway. What did she mean by that? I didn't really understand at the time and I don't now. I try not to dwell on it but it keeps popping into my head.
>>
>>16934090
Not again. We went over this a lot of times already. Make that post as long as you like, but the answer won't change.

The future she means is "you'll find someone who reciprocates", not "maybe someday I change my mind". You're just getting your hopes up. Hell, you're not even taking the advice we give you because it's not what you want to hear.

Move on already.
>>
>>16934090
She didn't mean that she thinks she might fall for you later. She's being (realistically) optimistic that you'll find someone else.
>>
>>16934103
I'm sorry, i don't know what I'm doing. I feel so stupid. I just keep going back to shit in my head like when you get a tooth pulled out and you keep sticking your tongue in the hole even though it hurts.

I know that is the way I need to see it to get through it but shortly after it happened originally I spoke to a few of my friends. Literally none of them including girls saw it the way I saw it at first - that it was "Some day you will find someone" - one even said "Listen man you probably don't want to hear this because you're trying to get over it but this girl might change her mind and you shouls be prepared". After hearing shit like that from like 6 people in total it got a lot harder to deal with.

I am sorry, i won't post here anymore, i'm an idiot for having come back. Fuck.
>>
So I messaged a girl I like on Facebook saying it was nice to see her at a party the other day, it says she hasn't seen the message but we're both in a group chat and she's seen the messages in that.

It's nearly been a day, have I fucked it?
>>
>>16933548
No
No
Yes
>>
>>16934134
If that's all you said, and assuming you said it in a normal manner, I don't see why and how you could have possibly fucked it. She has either not seen it for generic reasons, or she's just doesn't give a shit. In either case, you didn't do anything wrong by saying what you said. It's a perfectly normal thing to do when you like someone.
>>
>>16934134
hot girls get so many fucking texts and shit on social media that if you write something like that she really wont feel much urge to respond

you really need to give her a reason to reply
>>
girls what are your thoughts on male pornstars that fuck gorillions of hot girls
>>
>>16934174
They're hot.
>>
>>16934259
does that mean youd let one or 10 of them of your choosing bang the everloving fuck out of you without speaking a word to you
>>
Girls
Is there a certain type of guy that would make a girl consider cheating on her bf? I've been in this situation many times with girls I know, and strangers. I'm wondering if its something I'm doing or something about me.
>>
>>16934276

I doubt it's so much that you're a person who makes girls want to cheat, so much as you're a person who attracts cheaters (or possibly you're simply more receptive to signals from taken, cheating women that others would disregard).
>>
>>16934272
If I recognised them yes.
>>
>>16934276
WOMEN:
>instigate more reciprocal and non-reciprocal violence in hetero relationships
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1854883/
>have an advantage in the legal system
http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2144002
>attracted to males if they have a nice car
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19302732
>lie about 41% of rape claims
http://sf-criminaldefense.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/KaninFalseRapeAllegations.pdf
>have more sexual partners than males and LIE about this
https://www.amherst.edu/media/view/239672/original/Alexander+%26+Fisher+%282003%29.pdf
>are attracted to males who are already in a relationship
http://www.synergy-pr.com/files/JESP72009%281%29.pdf
>are attracted to dominance during ovulation
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1617143/
>one-in-four have STDs
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/23574940/ns/health-childrens_health/t/teen-girls-has-sexually-transmitted-disease/#.UPOTfGeLgfx

Women are biologically inclined to cheat, see study showing women prefer already commited men.
>>
>>16934285
are you normally a slut or just for your fav porn guys?
>>
>>16934290
Just for them. Lots of my friends would do the same too.
>>
>>16934283
That's what I meant I think, what is it about me that could be attracting the type if girl that would cheat? Me being more receptive to signals is an interesting perspective.
>>
Ok so we don't text very often and only meet each other once a week, but she usually gets pretty flirty, initiates the hands holding and whatnot. She always finds a seat to sit besides me too whenever I'm around in a class or something.

Is it okay if I text her more? I don't want to seem annoying and needy, especially since I've been ignored a few times already when I texted her. Is she leading me on or some shit? What would be the appropriate texting timeline and are girls in a relationship (at first at least) just not that interested in texting first?
>>
>>16934307
thats disappointing
>>
>>16934272
>>16934174

James Deen can fuck me any day he wants.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
God dammit

I'm getting so pissed off. So I listen to people's advice (get a new watch, get new clothes) and everytime I do. People say "that doesn't look good".

I just bought this watch which I thought was a nice watch. Then I showed 2 different girls and they said "eh it's boring". Wtf it's a expensive fucking watch.
>>
>>16934348

Get a girl to go shopping with you.
>>
>>16934352

I don't have any girls to go shopping with me. But it literally taken people's advice. And now I'm wasting tons of money. I thought this was a nice watch. I asked some guys at work and they agreed. So I happily bought this watch. But then was told it's boring.

I'm so fucking pissed off right now. That watch was $100
>>
>>16934348
Femanon here.
I think it's a good looking watch. It's classic looking and simplistic.
>>
>>16934359

It's nice to know someone appreciates it...
>>
>>16934347
>>16934307
what is about porn guys that give them instant access to your v
>>
Girls
Do you feel that replying to "How have you been" is boring and a chore?
>>
>>16934363

Pre-approval of other women.
Normalisation/fictionalisation of the sex act by being connected to the sex industry, where it becomes less "two human beings having sex" rife with opportunities for awkwardness and future issues, and more just a special one night only event where obviously it means nothing.
Our own pre-approval in private time - otherwise we wouldn't be watching them.
The almost inevitable 'celebrity' factor of meeting someone who's 'known'.

And it's not ALL porn stars, just the hot ones.

Would you not fuck your favourite porn star?
Your favourite actress?
>>
>>16934358

Eh, it seems to be a nice enough watch. I'm not really a good judge of those things.

But you're working with a pretty tiny sample size here. 2 chicks isn't much.
>>
>>16934174
They tend to be hot af
>>
>>16934368
>Would you not fuck your favourite porn star?
>Your favourite actress?
maybe. but its a lot harder for guys to get sex, bar if your a male pornstar so i was wondering what the factors are

would you engage in group sex (with other women) if it was your only opportunity?
>>
>>16934364
not if it's from Chad :)
>>
>>16934374
see
>>16934363
and>>16934380
>>
>>16934363
Well, I'm not going to date them, most likely, so the physical aspect is what matters most. It'd just be a standard hookup.

>>16934380
I'm bi so I most certainly would in almost any circumstance.
>>
>>16934364
I dated a guy who texted me that basically every day and it got very boring. It feels like a lame copy-pasted question after a while. If you want bonus points, text asking about something specific you already know about from previous how're you's.
>>
>>16934348
It's a nice enough watch. Just wear what you like, anon.
>>
File: Dmitry_Ageev.jpg (30 KB, 564x752) Image search: [Google]
Dmitry_Ageev.jpg
30 KB, 564x752
For anyone really:

What's something decent I could send to a girl I used to have a fling with? I broke it off a little over 2 weeks ago since our work/school schedule rarely let us see each other and she wasn't too delighted by that prospect. But now since my job reworked everyone's schedule it lines up perfectly with hers.

Keep in mind that the worst that could happen is that she ignores me or tells me to fuck off. We don't have any mutual friends so social suicide is also out of the question. But I do want to see if she's still interested since she was cool as fuck.
>>
>>16934404
ticket to the upcoming BvS
>>
>>16933548
1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. Probably not. But even if I did, we wouldn't ridicule him for it.

It's not bad to be a virgin. If anything, it's an opportunity to be the leader in a sexual setting, which a lot of girls actually really enjoy. Takes away the pressure of performance too, and makes it more special for us.

Just tell her... I bet it'll make her like you even more. :)
>>
>>16933608
Date her if you want. The problem comes if you break up and still have to work closely with her.
>>
>>16933642
Try therapy... that sounds really awful for you, anon. Do you worry a lot in general or is this the only thing that bothers you?
>>
>>16934390
nice got any pics?
>>
Men,

Should I be concerned if my bf's work colleague sent him a very suggestive snapchat?

He told me I had nothing to worry about and I believe him, but its still fucking weird.

From a male perspective, is there a right way to handle this scenario?
>>
>>16934436
How did you find out that he received said snapchat
>>
>>16934436
how suggestive exactly ?

hmm, to be honest I deleted all the "suspicious" pics other girls sent me right after so there is no way my gf would know, the fact that you saw it meant your bf doesn't think of it in a sexual way.
>>
I lost my virginity in a 3some with 2 ladyboy hookers in thailand.
If it comes up I don't have an issue talking about, but I assume this sets off a lot of red flags for women so should I start lying about it?

I only ask cause I just started uni so I'm meeting new people these days whereas previously the only people I'd really talk to were good friends and the only interaction with women would be their gfs.
I'm 22 if that matters. also still never been with a woman.
>>
>>16934456
my friend lost his virginity to a Thai hooker, too. He's doing well in his relationship and he kept this a secret.
>>
>>16934446
>>16934454
He opened it in front of me. It was a pic of her in her bikini showing off her ass. I don't feel good about it because he works with her a lot and while I trust him, she is very attractive and I'm afraid of what she'll do more than him
>>
>>16934380
>would you engage in group sex (with other women) if it was your only opportunity?

I'm bi, but I wouldn't. I don't like crowds.
>>
>>16934491
>He opened it in front of me.
Yeah you're good then, he's not trying to hide anything from you. The worst thing you can do is probably sperg out about it, instead if he gets another one and opens it in front of you, joke about how she's thirsty. Not in an aggressive way, just "haha, she clearly needs to get laid, you should hook her up with [his ugliest friend]" type stuff. Like it's funny and a bit pathetic that she's doing something that desperate.
>>
>>16934491

Sounds pretty solid on his front if he opened it right in front of you.
MAYBE she's coming on to him, but if you trust him what's to worry about? And that's a huge maybe. Showing off a bikini isn't that weird for a lot of girls.
>>
>>16934525
>>16934532
Well that's good to know that he's not hiding anything.

I'm worried because he works with her in a lot of bars and stuff, so there are a lot late nights where he might have a drink or two and she'll be there. We live an over an hour away from each other, so I'm not totally in tune with what goes on with his work colleagues and stuff, so I guess I'm just extra paranoid. You are right though, it is a bit pathetic and also funny.

I know that bikini pics aren't that big of a deal for a lot of girls but I'm a little bit conservative in the way that I think those sorts of pictures should only be shared with your partner.
>>
>>16934547
if some chad sent my gf his shirtless pic and she showed it to me I'd ask her if she thinks I should workout more.
Your situation depends on whether that chick has a bf and does she do this with everyone.
>>
>>16934572
No, she's single and she sends a lot of pictures to people but I don't know if she sends those kinds of pics to a lot of people.
>>
File: 1458378854122.jpg (71 KB, 463x633) Image search: [Google]
1458378854122.jpg
71 KB, 463x633
Is there a distinction between attraction and lust?

There's this girl I'm interested in. She's nice, polite, dresses very well, is soft spoken and funny. She's everything I envision in a potential wife. The thing is I don't "lust" for her: not once have lustful thoughts crossed my mind with her and I've known her for six months.

On the other hand, there's some women I have lustful feelings for yet can't imagine being in a relationship with them.

How can I be attracted to the first girl if there's no sexual attraction?
>>
File: 1445705519872.gif (3 MB, 220x212) Image search: [Google]
1445705519872.gif
3 MB, 220x212
>"don't use a condom, I can't have kids anymore"

This isn't so farfetched considering I'm dating women in their 30s, but how do I respond to this without killing the mood? Even if the chance is 0.1% of getting pregnant, I want to wear a rubber.
>>
I was planning to ask this girl on a date, but when I asked her about meeting up she said she was busy and let it lie. We've met up a few times before, so it isn't a huge deal.
But I get the feeling if I don't follow up I'll never hear from her again, or not for a long time.

I still like her, but I'm starting not to give a shit. I don't know, when do you cut your losses?

I'd be cool with just being friends, but what kind of friendship is it where only one person makes an effort?
>>
>>16934615

just do what the lady says, you think she'd lie just to get pregnant? i dont think many women would jump at this chance lol
>>
File: cold sad boner.jpg (90 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cold sad boner.jpg
90 KB, 1920x1080
Male here

It takes me fucking forever to cum. It drives me and my girlfriend crazy and she feels like she can't satisfy me.

Any advice?
>>
There's this girl who wants to hang out but she never starts conversations or keeps them going. When I try to get her to open up she gives very short answers and the conversation stops and I don't want to push her. The problem is that I'm shy and silent and I'm used to listening the female speak. I like her and she seems to like me, but the conversations are super awkward because she doesn't contribute. Any help?
>>
Girls and guys

Is there actually something wrong with me because I haven't been with a girl in 5 years?

It seems to others, it's a huge problem. Between conversations with co-workers people will say to me "you really need a girlfriend" and my friends say that too. My close friends are dumbfounded that I haven't had sex in 5 years. And they try to hook me up but I always decline.
>>
>>16934732
Yes. I can pick if a guy hasn't been in a relationship for awhile and will avoid him, so do all my friends.
>>
>>16934737

Why avoid him?
>>
>>16934762
like you'd avoid getting on an airplane if the pilot hasn't flown in 5 years
>>
I'm well endowed, current girlfriend cannot take it, I think it's more her then me as both her sister and friend can take it. Will she stretch with persistence or should I move on?
>>
>>16934776
Move on
>>
>>16934776
>current girlfriend cannot take it
well, just give it to her as hard as you could, it's not like she could stop you mid intercourse, could she ?
>>
>>16934774

That seems entirely different. Why am I bad because I've chosen to not have a relationship in 5 years?
>>
>>16934601
are you retarded lust is a specific type of attraction
>>
Ladies, would you spend 5 out of 9 days of your spring break from college with your ex-boyfriend when you have a new boyfriend? I've been dating this girl for about 7 weeks, as spring break approached she got kind of cold to me. I found out that she spent over half her spring break with her ex from out of state, who she broke up with to be with me. She didn't plan anything with me. She said they were just close friends and that I had nothing to worry about, but she wouldn't let me meet him or hang out with them. I cut contact with her because I felt like I was getting played. She keeps texting me.
>>
>>16934789
Because she's a retard anon.
>>
Would one awkward experience be enough to kill budding interest in a girl?

Background
>meet qt in a class
>go out for a quick lunch, hit it off pretty well
>tells me I should drop by campus later to an art show so she could show me her work
>had plans, tell her I probably couldnt
>later decide, fuck it, I'll go just to talk to her again
>get there
>says shes surprised I actually made it down there
>then she proceeds to ignore me to talk to one of her friends in the class and the teachers they both had
>cant really get any conversation since its all about art shit so I peel off for a while
>every time we're close in there she just blows me off
>leave after a while, probably stayed too long

It really baffled me because when we were getting lunch earlier that day she seemed so into it and chill and all that, and she did say she was down to eat again sometime after. I think I just fucked up afterwards. On another note should I acknowledge how weird that part of the day was next time I see her? should I just pretend as if it didn't happen?
>>
Why do girls get back with exes?
>>
>>16934923
Give her space for a week, then try to make plans again. If she doesn't seem interested then move on.
>>
>>16934929
This question is inherently ridiculous, because the ex boyfriend would have to get back with his ex girlfriend. Negating the need to specify "girls."

The answer is that people get back together with exes because it's easy. That's it. It's ridiculously easy to go back to someone you already know in and out, than it is to learn someone new.
>>
>>16934929
So if I do that, should I acknowledge how weird the situation was? or just go past it and ignore it?
>>
>>16934936
But why is it easy to get back with someone that you apparently had a reason to no longer be with?
>>
I'm guessing that
>>16934950
Was meant to reply to
>>16934935

Don't even mention it. People get into awkward situations all the time. If she brings it up then just laugh it off, don't let her think it bothers you or that you spent much time thinking about it.
>>
>>16934918

So I'm not weird?
>>
>>16934601
>Is there a distinction between attraction and lust?
No.

>How can I be attracted to the first girl if there's no sexual attraction?
You're by definition not attracted to her. What's going on here is that you can tell she has good gf/wife traits, and you're confusing that with attraction because you naturally think positively of those traits. It's also real common for "enlightened" people to push the idea that that's what matters for ideological reasons, "it's the inside that counts", "it's shallow to care about appearances" and stuff, so it's not at all strange that you're mixing up your feelings.

HOWEVER though, it's not actually like that at all, and (which divorce stats show) it's the worst plan to get with a girl you're not sexually attracted to, there will be no passion and eventually things will crumble because of your shit sex life causing tensions. You have to have the physical side first and foremost, so, be friends with this girl and don't make a move since there's no sexual attraction.
>>
>>16934635
>when do you cut your losses?
When the other person doesn't make any effort to hang out at all is usually a good time. Shake her off and move on. If you were wrong and she wants something, she'll come to you anyway, so this has literally no drawbacks.
>>
>>16934737
>>16934776
These are good trolls. I especially like that
>both her sister and friend can take it
touch, that was good shit.
>>
>>16934916
>I cut contact with her because I felt like I was getting played.
Yeah that would be the correct move. Every bit of that shit's shadier than the last, I give 95% prob that she was getting "goodbye" pounded non-stop for those entire 5 days. 10% chance they took breaks.
>>
>>16935047
I'm glad I made the right move.
She won't leave me alone now. I blocked her on all social media and she still texts me everyday,even though I don't respond. She even tried to scare me into responding by saying she missed her period.
>>
Women,

What do you think of a young guy (25) who works from home and owns his own house? I have a house, a dog, and 2 cars, and it's a lot of space for 1 person. Is that considered strange -- like I'm a hermit or something, or does it come off like I have my shit together? Thanks.
>>
>>16935003
No, you're not weird

Well you probably are somehow, like eccentric or something

It's fine

My sex life has been so sparse in 10 years, i feel like I survived droughts (female)

And I too decline. All these 'set ups' however I will say it's getting a bit much and I need some love, just not with someone I don't feel it with
>>
>>16935065

guy here, but that's pretty impressive.
>>
>>16935078

Thanks, that's pretty much exactly how I feel too.

I don't believe "pussy is pussy". Because the few random hookups I did I regret. then I finally met 1 girl I really, really liked. she didn't wrong me in anyway, it's things I did to myself. But i became very bitter toward relationships and sex. and still am today. So when I go out drinking with friends, they try to get girls to talk to me. Sometimes very attractive ones too. But I always tell them girls to leave me alone. And my friends seem to get very annoyed and frustrated by this.
>>
How can I train myself to love the smell of vagina
>>
>>16935065
It seems like you have your shit together, but how much debt? And why two cars?
>>
>>16935103
Just date women who take care of themselves. A clean pussy has a naturally arousing smell, if you're a straight guy. But if they're sweaty or just in general are pretty lazy about their hygiene then it's not appealing in the slightest.
>>
>>16935106
I have a sports car for good weather and a $5k beater with 4x4 for the winters.

Debt is high but manageable. I still put away about a grand a month after everything is paid for.
>>
>>16935110

So you literally posted just for validation then? You already knew the answer
>>
>>16935134
That's what every post is. You're trying to validate the thoughts that you have. Do you think I would ask if I was swimming in pussy because chicks dig my money? Obviously I have had experiences that lead me to believe it could be a negative rather than a positive.
>>
>>16935134
What do you think of a young guy (25) who works from home and owns his own house? I have a house in the hollywood hills, knowledge, and a new lamborghini in my garage, and it's a lot of space for 1 person. Is that considered strange -- like I'm a hermit or something, or does it come off like I have my shit together? Thanks.
>>
>>16933827
Nah, my slave can be my DD then.
>>16934174
Gross
>>16934364
Not really if you ask another question
>>16934615
I'd rather be safe than sorry, I just do it anyway.
>>16934699
No porn, No fap, examine medications, keto diet, gyno in that order
>>
>>16935162
You have your shit together, but you're coming off as an asshole hermit peacock.
>>
Girls,
If a female best friend of yours has been very bitchy towards your boyfriend then a few weeks later started being bitchy towards you because you've been spending time with him rather then her what you would think about it? Would you suspect she's jealous? Would you cut ties with her even if she was one of your closest friends in a VERY VERY small town?

Bf in this situation asking because my girl doesn't really want to talk about but I'd like to get a pov from the female perspective.
>>
Girls (or any guy who might know)

>Talking to female friend
>I say "I'm trying to lose weight since I'm fat right now lmao"
>She says "Awh you're not fat!"

No matter what girl I say this to, she'll say something like that. Is this because girls are more likely to be self-conscious of their weight and want to be nice or what?

They're often chubby girls if that helps. I'm actually fat but I carry it well so it's just annoying to have someone lie to your face. Especially when I'm not doing it to get compliments since that's just really sad.
>>
>>16935180
You know what I like a lot more than materialistic things? I'm a lot more proud of these seven new bookshelves that I had to get installed to hold 2000 new books that I bought. Maybe you've seen my ted ex talk.

Obviously, I have had experiences that lead me to believe that it could be a negative rather than a positive.
>>
>>16935162
Spoken like a true basement dwelling asshole. If you think owning a home and a couple vehicles is equivalent to that, then you will never be anything in this world. Please don't reproduce. You are the very definition of a loser.
>>
Do women even appreciate effort to get to know them anymore. Stopped trying years ago and seems like things have become worse since then.
>>
guys:
is it ok if i send a person i started dating nudes right now? out of nowhere? he has mentioned he has wanted to ask me before but felt bad about it and that i would think he only wants me for sex
>>
>>16935216
Yes they do, so long as they want to get you know you, I'm guessing - woman.

I'm guessing you know by now if one in particular is also interested in getting to know you
It's not that era, it will be again and could last
>>
>>16935229
do you think its ok? then do it. if you are even the least bit attractive, you can safely assume that this guy (and people in general) want to see you naked. and it feels good when a gril sends you nudes unsolicited
>>
>>16934090
I had the exact same situation with a friend of mine.
Like I was really into her, I asked her and she told me the same thing (not exaclty but the part with "good friend" "i enjoy spent time with you" "i like our relationship right now" ...).
And after that nothing really changed. She was still nice, we talked like we used to. She acted like nothing happened.

To be honest, she's a really good friend, and I really enjoy her company, but I try to distance myself from her because i'm still into her, even if I know nothing will ever happen.
Everytime I'm getting closer to her, I get into her again and that's really annoying.
I hate distance myself from her but I have no choice if I don't want to suffer from that.

My advice is : distance yourself

there's nothing more to do.
And when she said "bla bla bla where the future will take you anyway" she didn't mean something like "I could see myself with you in the future maybe" but rather "hey dw you'll find someone perfect for you".

Sorry bud'.
>>
>>16934615
>Without killing the mood
Just laugh it off and say "Stranger things have happened, better safe than sorry."

If she's a cunt about it, hit the brakes, tell her thanks but no thanks, go home, rub one out, delete her from your contacts, and never give her another thought.

Women never shut the fuck up about "respecting their body" and it goes both ways, if she's refuses to respect what you're comfortable with then to hell with her.

Also anon, as much as I love blasting the inside of a pussy, it has to be with someone I know and trust to not go full retard if birth control fails; a woman willing to take a creampie before a solid month or so of exclusive fucking is a huge red flag.
>>
Girls

I know it's a rather dumb question, but I don't want to ask my friends about this.

I was texting in normiebook with this girl I like, and she was pissed with her friends trying to hook her up today with a guy she doesn't like. I replied with "hey, if you end up bored or want to flee, [My-CELLPHONE-NUMBER], I'll be at the streets all night and we can do something togheter." She replied an "ok" after some time, and we kept talking normally.

I'm 90% sure she is not going to call me anyway, but this bitch called hope keeps whispering at the back of my head. Do I have any chance with her at all tonight?

Also, did I do it right? I'm a really timid and inexperienced guy, but I'm working my confidence up. Also, she knows I like her, and she sends a lot o signals when we talk - both physical and virtual. She is a tomboy-ish 18 year old with some attitude but kinda naive, if that helps.
>>
>>16935182
they just want to be nice
>>
>>16935272
I disagree, she may feel it
Good things don't necessarily happen instantly
Distance can allow reflection and feedback, perhaps constructive - anyhow it also causes pain, obsession, misunderstanding so shared experience is not a bad thing, bonding a trusting relationship is healthy and good for you. If she doesn't like you at all romantically then wait and find it where it's mutual
>>
1. Girls, would you meow for your bf?

2. How many of you like foot massages?
>>
>>16934929
Because mentally and emotionally women are perpetually children.

>>16934936
>Negating the need to specify "girls."
Women almost always are the one to reach out an ex and they get back with their ex for very different reasons than men do, much like they have very different reasons for getting into a relationship in the first place.

>Women
Call up an ex because they're lonely and need emotional validation.

>Men
Want to fuck.

I mean, I've been MGTOW for about three years now and I've got handling my sexual needs down to a science; I've got my annual trip to S.E. Asia to go crazy, and between vacations I occasionally pick up a one night stand/meet a girl who is down for FWB/fake a relationship, and every three months or so I get "the call."

>"Hey I was just laying here, and I was thinking about you, and I miss you and blahblahblahblah"

Add all that together and I literally have no reason to keep a woman in my life if she starts to annoy me. It's heaven.

>>16934960
Women can't handle being alone, they get very insecure about the idea of being unwanted.

I honestly think that a woman being "just friends" with an ex is a huge red flag. I'm speaking from my mangina betacuck days, and more recently from being the "just friend" who destroys your girl's guts the moment you fail a shit test.

Why keep someone in your life if they're clearly not good for you?

Because you're insecure, immature, and need attention.

>>16935031
I like this anon. He speaks truth.

I honestly hate how society drinks it's own kool-aid with sex = shallow/muh insides bullshit. Obviously you don't consider anything long term with a crazy, but if a girl isn't at least an 8 in my books she's also not wife material.

>marriage in 2016
>kekkles

Sex is literally the foundation of any relationship. For most people, half the population is has zero romantic potential purely because of lack of physical attraction.
>>
>>16935229
If you're comfortable with it I don't see why not.
>>
>>16933529
How do I hit on girls when I'm not a 9/10 chad?
What should I focus on, there are basically always more attractive men around, so I'm at a disadvantage. How can I make up for that? I do have my strengths but none of them are apparent at the usual club or bar.
>>
File: 1436788568726.jpg (69 KB, 640x452) Image search: [Google]
1436788568726.jpg
69 KB, 640x452
Im a coward when dealing with love,Have broken bones,been stabbed just to ring an ambulance for myself and patiently wait while bleeding on the kurb.

But when It comes to getting pretty much what I am rejected I cannot take this well,In fact I just stopped putting myself out there I guess from getting hurt and making mistakes that kept blowing up into huge things that got painful to deal with.

I pretty much just gave up being honest,haven't really bothered in two years to get anywhere with a girl but they still seem sorta interested in me which is always a nice ego boost.

Is it a pain you just deal with,One girl practically accused me of raping her until her friend told the police that she was buying me drinks and than took me to "make sure I got home safely".Even the taxi driver whos my friends dad Said while I was getting out of the car I offered to pay her bill too and told him to bring her to her house while I would get out at my own house.She got out with me and said she will stay here.
TL DR Shit happens that shook me to the very core and I responded by Cutting the chances of this happening again by just not doing it. Doesn't help im a bit odd but Now I find it incredible hard to get back into meeting girls.

Please advise me or just respond with your thoughts on this shit .
>>
My country's retarded liberal self defense laws make me afraid of going outside trying to do anything ever at all.

wat do?
>>
>>16935347
>1. Girls, would you meow for your bf?
yes

>2. How many of you like foot massages?
I do, but not from people I know. Like if you were my boyfriend, don't touch my feet because they are ugly as hell. Not even insecure about it. It is just fact that I have gnarly feet, genetically.
>>
>>16935394
Find an introvert partner who doesn't want to go outside either.
>>
>>16935394
Oh, it's you again.
>>
>>16935390
Well m8, you're getting held back by previous experiences which are probably not gonna be that common. It's like saying, you coloured outside the lines you're never gonna colour again. Sounds kinda dumb when you put it in that context right? It's basically the same thing but put in more basic terms. You shouldn't let a couple of girls hold you back forever right? You had an unlucky experience, that experience isn't gonna repeat itself everytime you have a new girlfriend or meet a new girl is it? You should be confident cos girls like guys who are confident (I'm a girl, i know XD) but yeah, don't let past experiences taint you forever senpai. Cos you seem like a chill af person and you seem like a nice guy so get out there and slay XD.
>>
>>16935300
>"hey, if you end up bored or want to flee, [My-CELLPHONE-NUMBER], I'll be at the streets all night and we can do something togheter." She replied an "ok" after some time, and we kept talking normally.

Yeah, she read that as

>"Hey if you have literally no other options tonight, please, PLEASE consider me as a last resort"

Next time try something like

>"That sounds lame as fuck. I'm going to [insert local place of interest here] to [insert specific, fun activity here] you should come, it's going to be a lot of fun. HMU at [insert number here]

Notice the difference between your approach and mine? You're a betacuck begging for her attention, I'm an alpha who dismissed her femdrama bullshit, then gave direction about what she should do and who she should do it with.

Women like a man who is sure of himself and takes control.

>Even feminists, anon?

Especially feminists.

The other thing, and I cannot stress this enough, is don't fear rejection. It's really easy to be confident and not fear rejection when you have other options.

You've got yourself a case of the oneitis, anon. Know how I can tell? You're away to caught up on one girl.

You should be talking to multiple females at any time. Here's a typical scenario for me

>Have a free night
>Invite out five women
>One doesn't text you back, two and three are busy, four and five are down

Here's what you do, and why

>One
Don't follow up. Don't contact her at all until she contacts you, women are used to betas sperging out when they get ignored. By doing nothing you'll be making yourself appealing going forward.

>Two and three
"It's whatever. I ended up hanging out with [four/five]" Again, not desperate, and casual mention of approval and thus desire from another female.

>Four and five
Pick the hottest/most likely to fuck one and have a good time. As for the other one "oh hey, sorry but I ended up hanging out with [other girl] instead. Maybe another time.

<con't>
>>
>>16935405
If you attack me you only get deported and I will drink from a straw for the rest of my life, and get a fine and a prison sentence.

So yeah its really paranoia inducing for me to even be in the vicinity of any living being.
>>
File: 1435015350613.jpg (50 KB, 960x759) Image search: [Google]
1435015350613.jpg
50 KB, 960x759
>>16935413
I touched the stove burned my hand and learned it was hot. Than I touched it again and agin it hurt my hand so I took away the lesson that the stove is dangerous.

Than I touched the stove and it exploded.

Why would I touch it again?
>>
>>16935181
Yea, this exact same thing happened to me. I still don't know why she acted the way she did. She was terrible to me.

When I started dating my boyfriend, I was so excited because I had adored him for a long time. So, of course I told my best friend all about it. She was in a 4 year relationship at the time, but kinda unhappy, so yea.

When I started spending time with my boyfriend, she went so crazy. She teamed up with my older brother, and told him my bf was a psycho and then my brother told my mom and my family was horrified that brother claimed my boyfriend is at strip clubs all the time or addicted to porn and various other bullshit.

Then, when I told my boyfriend what they had said about him, he was upset. Then my best friend and brother called me a cunt for actually telling my bf what they said about him behind his back? Why wouldn't I tell him how shady my friends are.

My best friend kept getting more and more petty. She was texting me, and sent me all these pictures of my boyfriend's most recent exgirlfriend. She's like "Isn't she so pretty? Like you know how pretty she is." and shit like that. I broke off the friendship right there. Called her out for being a jealous cunt, told her to stop being so immature.

Withing a fucking hour man, my best friend told all our mutual friends that I was some "dicks before chicks" boyfriend-obsessed girl. She told them all he beats me and cheats on me.

All my mutual friends stopped talking to me. Without even hearing my side. My ex best friend was a total fucking cunt. My boyfriend and I have been together for 6 years. All this occurred within the first year

My boyfriend fought with her many times. Calling her out. Reassuring me to never listen to her. And I trusted him way more than her considering everything that she had done to me. I was really hurt by that friendship ending, but she was also a psycho that just didn't respect me or my bf.
>>
>>16935424
<con't>

Nothing gets a woman insecure like not getting picked.

By taking it casual and not getting hung up on one girl you dramatically increase your chances for getting ass tonight, and all the nights to come.

At some point you'll want to try meeting up with four and five, but you're not there yet. But you'll get there. And anon? That's the magic threesomes are made of.

Man the fuck up. Have fun. Live your life. You're gonna be fine.
>>
>>16935424
>>16935432
Thank's mate, I'll do better with the next ones. I do have this problem getting too much caught on with a single girl before anything happens, that's something I'm working to fix.

Also, half of what you said I'm already doing: I am going to a college party tonight, something planned way before talking with her. One, Two and Three I was going to do anyway, Four and Five are on the way.

Thanks for your time and help, anon.
>>
>>16935181
>>16935431
Also, as far as I felt about it. I never suspected her being jealous of me and my boyfriend. She always told me how much she loved her boyfriend and stuff.

I just thought she was jealous of who I was spending more time with. However, about three years into my relationship, a friend told me that she knew my best friend liked my boyfriend before we got together.

I don't care to be honest. My boyfriend was always disgusted be her, never found her attractive, thought she was whiney and attentiony. It's not like she had some kind of "dibs" on him. She never even told me she liked him. She was in a relationship for several years with a different guy and got mad I was dating her secret crush that she never told anyone about?

If that is true, that's her fault. I'm honestly really glad I cut ties because I don't want to be friends with someone who shits on my relationship.
>>
Would you guys and girls ever date sex addicts and/or nymphomaniacs?

>Inb4 dream come true

Fatigue is a real thing.
>>
>>16935182
>Is this because girls are more likely to be self-conscious of their weight and want to be nice or what?
It's both. Tons of girls, especially fat girls, are mired in a feminine idea about being fat which is that it's rude to talk about and soulcrushing to admit. They get shocked upon being confronted by a masculine problem-solving attitude where the first step is admitting the lay of the land.
>>
>>16935475
if i knew for a fact that she was only fucking me, i think id at least give it a try. granted, the whole addict thing makes fidelity unlikely, but i have a ridiculously high sex drive. it would be nice to have someone that could keep up for a change
>>
>am racist bigot
>tfw want to get this mutt (mixed) girl's number and possibly date her
She seems to be a nice person and has a mile long ass. She is caramel colored, though. :(
Help me, friends.
>>
File: 1391028900873.png (52 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1391028900873.png
52 KB, 1000x1000
I spent this evening watching tv and videos from youtube with the girl I got a crush on.
She actually invited me to spend time with her this time, and it was pretty fun. We sat pretty close on the same sofa while watching a horror flick, while we were both wrapped up in our own blankets, and at one point, she even rested her legs on mine.
I wanted to wrap my arm around her, and hug her, but couldn't muster up the courage to do so.

I asked her if she would like to spend time with me tomorrow, by going to the zoo or just going to hang out in the city or something, to which she replied "we'll see".
That left me a bit concerned, because of the vagueness of the answer. I dunno if it was just her turning me down politely or something, but seeing how she herself invited me to spend time with her this evening, I don't understand why she wouldn't want to spend time with me tomorrow.

Anyways, I guess I still might have chances with her. I really like her, and spending time with her is great.
>>
>>16935475
As a sex addict, I've dated a lot of "nymphomaniacs". Haven't met one yet that could actually push my limits. I'd like to meet at least one that makes me feel like I'm going to die on a regular basis.
>>
>>16935708

>sex addict

How long do you usually go between having sex? A few weeks?
>>
>>16935724
Usually takes about a year to line up a new partner, then we have sex as often as they're physically/mentally capable of. Anywhere from every other day up to 8 hours a day. I've run low on dick skin once after about 18 hours of sex over 48 hours (her mouth was too small for my cock, so there was a lot of dental action) but I just moisturized and wore condoms for a day (made it an anal only day since I was going to wear a condom anyway) and was good to go the next day.
>>
>>16935756

That's... Excessive..
>>
>>16935757
I don't think so. I stop at their limits and don't push them to go beyond what they're comfortable with, and have a relationship outside the bedroom. It's great exercise.
>>
>>16935796

that's just too much sex dude
>>
>>16935818
>t. the insane bitch who started an /adv/ thread the other day about how to stop her perfect boyfriend from wanting sex
>>
>>16935823

no, I'm a guy
>>
>>16935818
The only sex that is too much sex is rape. I'm not into that.
>>
>>16935835

there is no way I'd have sex for 8 hours. That sounds like a fucking chore
>>
How often should a guy and girl be in touch if they're close friends who are interested in each other?

I saw her recently and will see her again soon, but I kind of miss her in this lull inbetween. Thing is, I don't really have anything worth saying and judging by the lack of contact either she doesn't either or she isn't interested/free enough. How long should I go without hearing from her before I start worrying?
>>
>>16935840
I guess it would be if you're bad at it.
>>
Girls, how do you feel about introvert handsome boys? Like those that are pretty hot but also not very sociable.
>>
>>16935883

maybe I am. But honestly I don't really care.
>>
>>16935845
Is she just a friend? Don't sweat who-contacts-who. If you want to say hi just do it, if she's a decent friend she'll respond.
Ask her what's up. Tell her a story. Friends talk freely.

But if you want to date her? Ask her.
>>
File: 1455381748762.jpg (85 KB, 780x505) Image search: [Google]
1455381748762.jpg
85 KB, 780x505
Grills pls halp

So i'm a college freshman and i recently started dating this girl and I think its going pretty well. However, there's one thing I'm worried about. She's very pretty, and I'm about 60% sure she's been with someone else before me in high school. I haven't dated in high school at all. In fact, she's the first girl I ever dated. I feel like eventually we're gonna talk about sexual history and all that shit. Will it be a huge turnoff that i'm so inexperienced (Im a virgin too btw, but not a kissless one cuz i've had my fair share of party hookups). Any opinions are appreciated.
>>
>>16935357
Guy who asked about the exes here, thanks this actually helps a lot and makes sense. She always seemed to hate the feeling of being "unwanted" (I moved out of the state a few months ago and this must have also made her feel unwanted) and good terms with her ex while we were dating but they didn't talk much and they didn't see each other at all. After we broke up I saw he started liking her shit on Facebook again (she also started posting a FUCKTON more, more than before we were together or while we were together; seeking that validation ofc), which makes me think she must have reached out and reconnected to him again or something, because I know he didn't like anything while we were together. You also understood why I was specifically asking about females instead of leaving it broad and asking about people in general.

I just think its funny that they were together for a few months and ended on "good terms" a few years before we met, and we were together for the past two years and haven't talked in a month. I kind of wish I could remember why she said they had broken up in the first place. The other part of me doesn't care because if you're hooking back up with your ex you're just looking for trouble.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 244x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 244x350
I asked the girl I'm into about meeting up, and she gave me the 'I'm really busy, let's meet later' response.

I figured fuck it, I'll wait for her to contact me if she actually cares, and if she doesn't I'll let it go.

But I just found an art exhibit that opens in two weeks that I'm fairly sure she'll be very interested in, and I'm also interested in (partially given my interest in her)
Should I give it one more shot?

tl;dr Ready to give up (Ok with it) on a crush, but found a date that might be a good fit.
>>
>>16935977

Well, if you're in the care free mindset, then you might as well just go for it
>>
>>16935940
You're what, 18? No it isn't weird. Tell her the truth.
>>
>>16935996
I mean I don't like lying so I'd tell her anyway but I wasn't sure if I should try to play it off like "I didn't like any of the girls in school" or something along those lines. Thanks for the answer btw
>>
>>16936016
One of the first questions on the thread is about virgin guys, scroll to the beginning and you you'll see it, pretty good answers.

Also, if she says she is a virgin too after you, don't doubt her, it's a 99% chance of being true.
>>
>>16935977
Go for it. Instead of asking her directly maybe try saying something like "Hey, I'm going to (whatever the name of the exhibit is) and I was wondering if you wanted to come?"
>>
Guys, when you see another guy hanging around the girl you have a crush on, does it make you jealous? Even if the guy is uglier and more dumb than you, and they're just friends?
>>
>>16936122
Yeah, it does.
Can't help those primal instincts yo. The reptile part of our brains interprets the situation very simply; a rival encroaching on your potential mate.
>>
>>16936122
A little bit, but I get my emotions under control pretty quickly and start looking at the situation with some objectivity.
>>
>>16936122
If you have a crush make a move dawg.
>>
>>16936122
No, because I'm not dim enough to think a crush I haven't acted on creates any obligation.

I just go FUG BETTER ACT FAST.
>>
>>16936148
>>16936145
Interesting. Thanks. Now I understand why he's being such a dick to my harmless (and truly dumb, but nice) friend. Should I show him he has nothing to worry about? I don't think he realizes how obvious he's being in the way he treats him.

>>16936149
He has made a move. Took him forever, to the point where I started to doubt if he was still interested in me, but eventually made a move. Honestly I should have just initiated it myself.
>>
>>16935668

>I asked her if she would like to spend time with me tomorrow, by going to the zoo or just going to hang out in the city or something, to which she replied "we'll see".
>That left me a bit concerned, because of the vagueness of the answer. I dunno if it was just her turning me down politely or something, but seeing how she herself invited me to spend time with her this evening, I don't understand why she wouldn't want to spend time with me tomorrow.

Could someone shed some light on this for me, as it left me rather anxious.
>>
>>16936179
I think she's disappointed you didn't make a move. She probably has no idea you're interested in her because you didn't do anything during the movie, and doesn't want to waste time with you if you're not going to reciprocate how she feels.
>>
>>16936170
If he's made a move then he isn't crushing on you, presumably you are in a relationship.

He should be secure enough to not be jealous, but lots of people aren't. Tell/show him he has nothing to worry about, but it might not help.
>>
File: 1300975320257.jpg (678 KB, 989x742) Image search: [Google]
1300975320257.jpg
678 KB, 989x742
>>16936188
The problem is that I don't know how to make a move, and I am flat out afraid of touching her, because I dunno when it is appropriate.
I was also told here not to actually tell her how I feel about her, so right now, I don't know what the fuck I am supposed to do, other than just try to spend time with her, and hope my instincts kick in and finally tell me how you are supposed to act when in presence of a female, or some other miracle like that.
>>
>>16936210
I used to be really beta, but if there's one thing I'm learning, there is no such thing as "appropriate time", only timing, mood and chemistry; and those are things that are different for each person and each place you are. Don't be afraid to try, anon; if you're afraid to lose her friendship then you don't want her romantically anyway.
>>
>>16936239
I'm more afraid of accidentally acting like a weird creep. I got zero fucking clue about how to go about this sort of shit, and right now, I am afraid of even accidentally brushing off on her.
>>
Help: >>16935601
>>
>>16936249
That's bad, I used to be like you. Don't be afraid to touch, THAT is being a creep. Enjoy the feeling of her soft skin against yours. Go at your own pace and don't rush things but, at the same time, don't think too much about it and slow down too much. Wathever the pace, don't stop going forward.

Her 'no' you already have by default. Trust in yourself and go conquer that 'yes'.
>>
Sometimes I'm fingering my girl and accidentally get a finger in/around her butthole and it always makes me concerned that if I keep fingering her I'll give her an infection
Typically I just switch hands if that happens
Is that a real concern or am I just being paranoid?
>>
>>16935601
Meditate more
>>
File: cat_im_confus.jpg (14 KB, 251x218) Image search: [Google]
cat_im_confus.jpg
14 KB, 251x218
>>16936284
>Her 'no' you already have by default. Trust in yourself and go conquer that 'yes'.
Wait, what?

Also, how am I supposed to know if she even wants me to touch her.
>>
>>16936122
Yes, but I acknowledge this is a sign of insecurity.

>>16935475
I guess my dick wouldn't be able to keep it up, but I wouldn't mind giving her pleasure in another ways (oral, masturbation) for as long as she wanted. In fact, thinking about it, I find the idea pretty hot. Problem is, I don't have much free time, so she would probably be unsatisfied very fast.

>>16935229
No problems, on the contrary.
>>
>>16936296
By touching her
>>
>>16936292
How would that help me?
>>
>>16936256

avoid her
>>
>>16936300
That seems like a catch 22 situation to me.
>>
>>16936256
Either realize your racism is dumb and overcome it, or be a hypocrite niggerlover like Jefferson?

What advice are you looking for? Do you really think you can hide your true nature from this woman?
>>
>>16936325
It's the only way to know
>>
>>16936321
Why?

>>16936329
She seems to be so nice, though. It'd be a shame if I skipped her just because of my racism, wouldn't it?
But it is not just racism. If she is indeed nigger mixed, I'll have to deal with her nigger family members and this thought makes me want to not even try to talk with her.
>>
Girl I went on a date with months back (just one date nothing ever came of it) has been liking my selfies and other pictures of me on social media. Should I read into that or no?
>>
>>16936383
Maybe. Have you been in contact? Do you like her shit back?

Just talk to her.
>>
>>16933529
What does she mean when she says she is deaf?

She isnt deaf tho.
>>
>>16936359
>it'd be a shame if I skipped her just because of my racism

No, it would be racist. But you are racist. If you think that's a shame, examine why.

You think she's nice. You want to fuck her. You hold prejudices against her that clearly you don't think apply to her personally, or you wouldn't think she is nice. So why do you hold those things against people you don't know anything about?

You can be nice to her and get with her, but once you do some racist shit you are done. So you don't have a chance unless you change.
>>
>>16936426
She meant to say she is death
>>
>>16936426
1. She often mishears or doesn't catch people, and is exaggerating
2. She is deaf but wears small hearing aids or cochlear implants or something
3. She wants you to shut the fuck up
>>
>>16936438
Could be the first option, since we barely talk anymore and im pretty sure she isnt deaf.
>>
For femanons: what to do when your lady friend is spewing a bunch of bullshit about how all men are rapists and you don't want to piss her off but don't want to watch her send all this bullshit and not say anything?
>>
>>16936485
I don't have friends that retarded, but when a friend is going on about something I disagree with and I can't be fucked arguing, I just nod and respond with things like "uh huh" and try to change the subject
>>
>>16936485
I have acquaintances like that. I small talk with them, but the moment anything turns to societal structure, they go into full tumblr feminist rage.

I hang around them when I have to (through mutual friends). But other than that, I really just don't talk to them much and awkwardly quiet myself when they bring this kind of stuff up.

There is no changing their minds. No point in it either.
>>
File: WcLXUvc.png (607 KB, 1271x699) Image search: [Google]
WcLXUvc.png
607 KB, 1271x699
>>16936485
When people get into that shit men are rapists/women are whores nonsense I tend to just ignore them until they shut up about it.

In my experience 90% of the time they're just trying to vent out stupid angst over a bad breakup or some shit, and you won't get through to them when they're like that.

>>16935475
Nah. It sounds nice but I'm pretty sure the fantasy is better than the reality of the situation. I'd rather just see a girl with an above average sex drive rather than a legitimate nympho.
>>
Guys, is it normal that a guy friend of mine will start a conversation by messaging me, but then not respond when I reply? He's pretty shy but we can have conversations, it's not like there are a lot of awkward silence between us or anything. I don't get it, why bother starting a conversation if you're not going to continue it
>>
>>16933827
For me and some other girls it's actually a deal-breaker if a guy does drink.
>>
>>16934174
Gross
>>
>>16936518
depends on the circumstances. maybe he doesnt spend a lot of time on his phone and you respond later than he expects? I've said this before and I'll say it again, I don't understand why people care so much about texting. if you're fine in a face-to-face conversation, that's all that matters.
>>
>>16936640
This was on Facebook and he was online. He had seen my reply too.

>if you're fine in a face-to-face conversation, that's all that matters.
That's not what this is about. I know that some people are bad at texting or whatever, and I have no interest in him romantically if that's what you're getting at. I just don't understand why someone would bother starting a conversation and not bother replying after the first message. I didn't say something that he couldn't reply to, so the problem isn't on my end.
>>
>>16936649
what was the conversation about, might i ask?
>>
>>16936657
It's happened more than once, but this was an example from last Sunday night. He said something about how he got nothing done over the weekend (relating to uni work). I said something about how little I had done myself, and something like "I've been slightly more productive than you :P". He said something in agreement, and then I said I'd probably get nothing done Monday morning (since we don't have class until 12:30). He never replied.

Most of our conversations just end abruptly that way. I have other friends who stop replying if the other person says something that doesn't provoke a response so I'm usually pretty aware when I say something that won't get a reply.
>>
>>16936678
ok sorry for being completely useless but i dont understand the situation. this is kinda wierd. but as i said, dont think much about it. its real conversation that counts
>>
File: 1457151661246.jpg (55 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1457151661246.jpg
55 KB, 800x600
Girls

So i've been out on two dates with this girl and payed both times. we're going out tomorrow and she made me promise to let her pay. not just for herself, but for both of us. Is this normal? does it mean anything? I know im probably just being paranoid but still...
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.