[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to ask a girl out.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image:1392.gif (180 KB, 500x458) Image search: [Google]
image:1392.gif
180 KB, 500x458
I'm 18 and want to ask a girl out what do I say and where do I take her?
>>
Miniature golf
>>
Rate yourself first. Where did u meet her? Or is it just a random chick?
>>
My city doesn't have things like that.
>>
Random
>>
>>16933543
Well, then the indoor sport...
>>
File: Wine.png (130 KB, 650x551) Image search: [Google]
Wine.png
130 KB, 650x551
>>16933550
"Hi, my name is ________, what's yours?"
>>
>>16933550
Just meet a girl at some beach or something and try to talk to her. Go out to a random college or something and seek and destroy.
>>
This is canada but the hockey team has an out of town tourney
>>
>>16933543
Lmao is there a museum around? Just take her out there and talk about random shit while looking at the paintings or shit like that
>>
This is canada the beaches wont be open for another 4 months
>>
>>16933562
True... Keep in mind that women are also human. Not some super species
>>
Yeah I know but I don`t want to sound awkward
>>
>>16933588
You only sound awkward when you make yourself awkward. Women like men with confidence. Just talk to them like you've known them for a year or so. (It's called being friendly)
>>
How about going skating
>>
>>16933594
No! Fuck that go hunting. Women like masculine men
>>
Yeah maybe skating.
>>
>>16933603
Consider taking her somewhere that she's never been before and teach her how to skate if she doesn't know. But then again...it's Canada aye
>>
I`m native which means I only hunt for food not sport besides my bow is getting repaired.
>>
Let's court until you're ready to fuck me
>>
>>16933610
Fuck so I'm guessing your phone is also DIY?
>>
And I'm guessing your tractor gets 10 miles to the gallon
>>
>>16933610
What is your response to the women who say tampons are not a luxury item?
>>
File: bedtime is fun time.gif (581 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
bedtime is fun time.gif
581 KB, 320x320
>>16933552
Bowling?
>>
Fuck that why would I talk about tampons they can keep that subject to themselves
>>
Bowling sounds pretty good
>>
>>16933640
Just take her to your place man (;
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.