[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do dreads look good on white people? I always wanted to try them.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (975 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
975 KB, 640x1136
Do dreads look good on white people? I always wanted to try them. What kind of girls do they attract?
>>
NO.
>>
>>16933371
no
>>
I don't even think those are dreads in that picture.
But I think white guys with dreads look incredibly retarded. I saw this little kid with dreads at the library the other day and it looked pretty awful. He reminded me of a caveman. Poor child.
>>
Dreads look disgusting on anyone.
>>
>>16933371
No

Don't

None/trash
>>
>>16933641

This.
>>
>>16933371
short answer: no

long answer: ...........no

pro tip: no one looks good with greasy turds on their head, but black people pull it off far better than anyone else
>>
>>16933371
>gf's brother has dreads
>they look awful
>he smells
>is a disgusting bum
>smokes weed
>attracts single moms and hippies

Don't do it.
>>
Black people wear dreads because their hair is weird and it makes sense. White people with dreads are just lazy turds.
>>
White people can't pull off dreads

Don't even try
>>
One of the guitarists in my band has dreads and while I was initially sceptical because I'm a cynical ass with the whole "white guy trust fund dread lock fake rasta spiritual world traveller" trope which I've encountered many many times. he is actually a really nice guy and pretty cool and as usual the only problem there is in my judgemental attitudes.

Most of the issues attributed to white guy dread are basically issues attributed to white guys in their teens/20's who seek attention and validation for something externally superficial and that isn't exclusively confined to deadlocks.

Of course this guitarist is a dude in his 30's. He has a fairly extensive drug history. A wife and two kids he is estranged from. He is in love with his motorbike. He lives in a rehabilitation unit. He was most likely completely insufferable in his 20's as well.
>>
Fuck NO. White guys with dreads are evil. EVIL. This has been my experience. Even avoid guys who once had dreads and cut them off -- that dread vibe is still there because they are assholes. White girls with dreads are even worse, tho boyz they exude evil from every pore.
>>
>>16934284
I think that's dank sweat coming out of their poors
>>
>>16934851
*Pores

fuck off auto
>>
>>16934851
Dank is right. Once I hooked up with a guy he was a dick and then later I found out he once had dreads and I was like ewwww! if he'd had dreads I would have NEVER
>>
Race doesn't exist but that's racist
>>
Unpopular Opinion Time

I think they look good on a very small percentage of white people. To look good, they have to already be a 9/10, have naturally tanned skin, be lithe and fit, and have an 'exotic' look about them.

While it's not my thing at all (I'm neither a single mom not a pot smoker) they do look good on a VERY SELECT FEW. But most people with them look disgusting.
>>
>>16933371
>Do dreads look good on white people?
They don't even look good on black people.
>>
>>16933371
>Do dreads look good on white people?
on some
>What kind of girls do they attract?
same as every other haircut ? it doesn't really matter what haircut you have but what you look like.
they are popular within subcultures related to goa, tek and punk though.
>>
>>16933371

Absolutely not. Is this the fucking 90s? And even then NO.

If you're a stoner and only hang out with stoners and have no real job that doesnt involve lots of stoners, then sure get dreads.
>>
>>16933371
no, doesn't fit into the 4chan norm (means being virgin neckbeard who failed at everything living in his mothers basement).
>>
>>16935094
White dude with dreads is butthurt by this thread
>>
>>16933371
Those aren't dreads

Potheads
>>
>>16933371
nah, it looks stupid. some white guys can look ok with dreads but them same guys always look better with a decent hair cut.
>>
>>16935094
Stop. Dreads are beyond unacceptable. Right behind facial tattoo.
>>
Never ever.
>>
Are you serious OP? You want dreads?

Wtf is wrong with you? Are you considering getting a facial tattoo that says "WeedMoneyPenis" too? Cause that would be a better idea than dreads.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.