[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should i send my crush a message on facebook ? Fantasizing about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_lla8pgp7so1qguezho1_400.jpg (40 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lla8pgp7so1qguezho1_400.jpg
40 KB, 400x300
Should i send my crush a message on facebook ?
Fantasizing about her is draining my energy and making me a delusional day dreaming
procrastinator

I am a loser 100% dumb ass creep but this girl has made me in able to function since i spend all day fussing about her
>>
>>16933357

>should i message her on facebook

why? you say 'should' like messaging her accomplishes literally anything, and in the context it doesnt. are you talking about admitting your feelings? or just saying 'sup?'

if you think that having her reject you will fix things, sure ask her out, btu why not do it in person so you at least get that sliver of a maybe
>>
>>16933357
no. Go mastrubate and then think about something else
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEAKJw8Cz1c
>>
>>16933391
>rather than assess the problem directly, I would rather ejaculate and orgasm for a maximum of two seconds to forget a problem that haunts me every seoncd of my life
>>
>>16933357
Go talk to her. No harm in having a chat. But if you are planning on asking her out on facebook...... gtfo
>>
Just send her a dick pic
>>
Ask her out in person the next time you meet.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.