[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im lost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: d6SxL5H.jpg (686 KB, 1919x1079) Image search: [Google]
d6SxL5H.jpg
686 KB, 1919x1079
I've been struggling emotionally and mentally for many months now. I suffer from depersonalization disorder severely. It eats away at me constantly. I feel like there is no me left. I feel like im going crazy. And ive been experiencing many synchronicitys and have been having intense spiritual encounters alot. I'm sorry for not explaining much but hopefully i gave enough information for someone to help me. in order to be understood i would have to type many pages about my life. i just wanna know what synchronicitys mean and if they are trying to let me know if i am on the right path or if they are trying to awaken me or what the fuck is going on what does it all mean

pic unrelated
>>
Im off to google. It may help other anons if they knew what depersonalisation disorder was.

Inb4 talking down to other anons

Im not. Fuck you sjws

Stay strong
>>
Synchronicity is sort of synonymous with destiny.

Otherwise put as meaningful coincidence.

Its bullshit. Then again is believing in luck or god.
>>
Spiritual encounters are a part of DPD.

They shouldn't mean anything. Or at least I don't think so. Just like the dream like surreal existence you feel.

See if you can get your hands on antidepressants.

Namely SSRIs (depression and anxiety drug) and Naloxone and naltrexone (opiate receptor blockers), anti seizure drugs and tricyclic antidepressants (nasty side effects).

I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL IN THIS FIELD
>>
I mean fuck it, all those weed smoking losers say smoking weed cures everything. Try some of that. Just as long as you believe it works it should help a tiny bit. But I don't recommend smoking it. Breathing in ash is fucking stupid.

Give us a minute and I'll drop instructions on making THC pills.
>>
THC pills

Heat cannabis to 115 degrees C for 60 minutes in oven, turning to make sure even drying. Also decarbs.

Cut up cannabis and extract thc using alcohol. Just fucking mix it.

Strain and filter off leaves and other gunk.

Evaporate off alcohol and mix hash oil with olive oil or any other consumable high fat oil with the ratio (2:1)

Then mix with tapioca maltodextrin (turns oil mixture into powder) following packet instructions.

Then add to gelatin capsules. (2 part pills) should cost a couple dollars for a few hundred.

Be careful as high thc dosages can negate the effects you are trying to gain
From it.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.