[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw poop anxiety Anyone else like this? I mean, I know everybody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: death-grips.jpg (81 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
death-grips.jpg
81 KB, 600x450
>tfw poop anxiety
Anyone else like this? I mean, I know everybody shits and it's a perfectly natural thing in life but I cannot shit in certain situations. It took until I got to college for me to really get over my anxiety of shitting in a public restroom and that was only because I figured it was better to shit around people that I didn't have to deal with than around the people I live with. But I can never shit in friends' bathrooms if the bathrooms are close to their rooms and I can't shit if people I don't know will be able to hear it (because my shits are sometimes a little loud if I haven't shit in a while). How do I get over this?
>>
>>16933290
Do research on it and figure out where to get help.

In Japan when toilets were new women would flush constantly to drown out the sounds of using the restroom. Now it's fairly standard for public restrooms to have a sound machine as part of the washlet.

So maybe try flushing a lot?
>>
>>16933290

laying toilet paper in the water prevents noise quite a bit. you can also simply use an enema / anal doucher to clear out your system every morning. this is helped by taking fiber pills. taking ones specifically made for gay men to make anal cleansing easier would help.

basically you take these pills and they make your bowel movements super solid. then you wake up, put the nozle up your ass, shoot some water up there. wait about five minutes at most, then release the water and poo from your system. this cleans you out for a good day or two. I remember doign a REALLY intense one and didnt shit for 3 days, i shit you not.
>>
>>16933290
pro-tip: never visit India.
>>
File: big-bang-hed-2013.jpg (113 KB, 652x367) Image search: [Google]
big-bang-hed-2013.jpg
113 KB, 652x367
>>16933290
Have regular bowel movements that occur right when you get out of bed or after you eat something. This way you get the shit out of the way immediately and go the rest of the day not ever worrying about having to shit.
>>
>>16933290
I have a similar problem. I sometimes get anxiety and can't pee in public bathrooms, even with a full bladder. When I'm drunk however, the juices flow. It's definitely a mental block.
>>
It's the opposite for me. When I get anxious I have to poop.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.