[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I slipped in the grass and fell, my wrist caught the edge of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: DeathStar2.jpg (247 KB, 1040x1040) Image search: [Google]
DeathStar2.jpg
247 KB, 1040x1040
I slipped in the grass and fell, my wrist caught the edge of a fireplace ring and got cut up a bit. The cut wasnt deep at all and didn't bleed really at all, but its gunna look like I've slit my wrists.

What do I say so that people that approach me and ask about them don't have the impression that I may cut myself?
>>
>>16933280
Tell them that. If it's one cut on one wrist I don't think people will assume you are cutting automatically.
>>
>>16933280

you are over worrying. unless you have some histor yof this nonsense grown rational adults dont think 'HURR DURR WHY YOU SO DERPRESSED ANON?'

they just say 'ow howd that happen'
you say 'oh, i cut it on my fireplace'
they say 'what? how?'
you explain. thats it. a few people might make note to keep an eye out, but most wont care.

i think you worry way too much
>>
Put a band aid on it you worrying little cunt
>>
Deadpan "my fireplace tried to kill me 2 nights ago"
Wait for confusion
Laugh and explain briefly what happened
>>
>>16933280
tell them that the damage to your body is insignificant next to the power of the force
>>
>>16933280
Tell them the truth you insecure faggot. You slipped and fell, it's something that's pretty common.

If someone makes some kind of emo joke, just play along, it's what I do.
>>
>>16933280
>What do I say so that people that approach me and ask about them don't have the impression that I may cut myself?
Don't make a big deal about it and don't bother covering it up. Just tell them what happened.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.