[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
K so I want to make some Android apps. However, I have no fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
File: c1683b75797416136e5164f61723f15d.jpg (203 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
c1683b75797416136e5164f61723f15d.jpg
203 KB, 1200x1600
K so I want to make some Android apps. However, I have no fucking clue how. The official android developer tutorials were kinda shit because they didn't tell you anything and simply babies you through your first code that didn't do shit. It helped me understand SOME of it, but it still looks like fuckin dog shit to me. Where can I ACTUALLY LEARN how android app making works, are there any tutorials online about this shit?

Inb4 yes I know enough java to make android apps. The problem isn't my lack of knowledge of it, it's that I don't know any of the tools that the android SDK has to make the apps.
>>
go ask /g/ or /r/android you'll probably get better help there.
>>
File: 1447770963327.jpg (311 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1447770963327.jpg
311 KB, 640x1136
>>16933261
Do you want programming knowledge in general? Because the best way to learn something new is to do some fairly light preliminary research and just dive right in. Seriously, type out what you think will work, compile, fix errors, repeat. Reading the documentation helps ALOT, but actually writing, NOT copy pasting, is the way to go.

Here's this anyways:
http://programming-motherfucker.com/become.html
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.