[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this girl started hanging around my group (mostly guys) and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1414512958844.jpg (89 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1414512958844.jpg
89 KB, 720x960
So this girl started hanging around my group (mostly guys) and she has a boyfriend that doesn't hang with us. One day he did, and he had extremely aggressive body language although she says he's fine with us. I really doubt that's true, mostly because any guy knowing his girl is hanging with a bunch of dudes is gonna be very concerned.

I just kind of worry that we're making their relationship worse. Any advice on action we should take?
>>
Who keeps inviting her? Ask his intentions or tell him to cut it out
>>
>>16933241

We aren't hitting on her or anything, we treat her like a friend.
>>
>>16933244

So in other words youre the one inviting her op?
>>
>>16933247

Nope, not me. 2 of my other friends; they work together.
>>
Coming from someone who has been in this situation on the opposite end, don't take it personally, it's more of just when you hear of girls that hang out w mostly guys it's a red flag, I'm naturally going to be protective if it's someone I give a shit about. I guess how you should reacts depends to an extent, if he's just leaving you be, don't start any unnecessary drama, but if he ever does anything that crosses the line then leave the situation alone and let the gf figure out if she wants to choose you or him
>>
>>16933237

try asking him to hang out directly. bro it out. when he makes a joke, laugh. treat him like one of the gang. when you invite him to hang out, maybe invite some other girls and flirt with them while leaving his girl more or less alone.

if he doesnt get the picture at that point he never will
>>
>any guy knowing his girl is hanging with a bunch of dudes is gonna be very concerned.

nah my gf works with dudes all day, and i'm cool with it. they're all virgins that worship her, and she loves the attention. comes home wet sometimes and jumps right on my cock because she was teasing the boys at work and got herself all horny.

just be friends and have fun, he won't mind unless he's a beta
>>
>>16933575
>comes home wet from teasing the boys and got herself horny
This either a good b8 or this person seriously doesn't realize they're a cuck lel
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.