[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's up with this chick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Met her a week ago, talked to her on Facebook for three hours straight. Went with her for a coffee by coincidence, talked a bit more on Facebook. She first told me where she was born (Oman), how much drugs she does, music she listens to, situation at home and so on. Now we ignore the fuck out of eachother. What the hell am I supposed to do?
>>
Message her again???
>>
>>16932708
poop in her mailbox
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 200x133) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 200x133
Same thing pretty much happened to me only I'm the girl in the equation.

And we fucked around a bit.

Now we ignore the fuck out of each other at work. Well he tries to talk to me at work and I ignore him anyway, but I started ignoring him because he wouldn't respond to my texts.

It's all a big mess really.
>>
>>16932718
If he ignores your texts, then it's not a mess. You're doing the right thing by cutting it off in person, too. He's doing it because he's not interested in you or plays mind games - nothing else, and someone like that isn't worth pondering on.

Just realize why what you're doing is the correct right: not to get revenge, but because it's not worth shit.
>>
>>16932726
Yeah it just sucks cause he was fun to hang out with.

I didn't even want a relationship, I thought he was cute and it would have been cool to fuck a few more times and drink beer but oh well his loss
>>
>>16932735
Spend your time reading books, learning to cook, and working on your body. You'll find better, my gal.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.