[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pick up artist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (111 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
111 KB, 640x1136
Looking for advice from someone who knows how to sarge.

Found this chick on tinder who's DTF. She thinks she's gonna get off work late and not have time to change before coming out to meet me at the bar.

I'm headed out in a few and was wondering if I can or should say anything else to make her less likely to flake or leave the conversation where it's at.

Pic related. End of convo.
>>
>pick up artist
>asking a Haitian sewing forum for advice on talking to girls

You already fucked up
>>
>>16932571
Lmao. I'm not too worried about it. This forum just answers fast. Was gonna see if any sarges were here to pass on their wisdom.
>>
>>16932558
I suggest you not to meet her tonight anyway. She seems like she's not comfortable with meeting you after work. I can understand her because if i was her I wouldn't want to meet up as well. Find some other days when she can prepare for the date and shows up with all her confidence. Good luck anon
>>
>>16932575
Thanks man. I was leaning towards that. I just recently became single and wanted to go for a double. Fucked a girl earlier today.

Guess you can't force shit. It is what it is.
>>
>>16932558
Leave it there, you don't want to sound desperate. Femanon here
>>
>>16932582
That's the point but anyway,may the force be with you dude haha
>>
>>16932584
Thank you. I think I'll get up with her tomorrow. She mentioned next Friday she's be able to go out.

I'm not desperate but shit fizzles when you wait to long to meet. Gonna try for sooner in the week.

Maybe coffee or some other chill activity to build her comfort.
>>
>>16932590
Yeah. I'm not very good at text long game. This will be a test if i don't close soon.
>>
>>16932558
Bro just tell her to do it some other time.

Like on a night where she has the next day off so she'll have plenty of energy for "whatever".
>>
>>16932558
You want advice?

Patience. Patience is key. If you have patience you can essentially avoid wasting time on women that will waste your time. Once you know you're speaking with a woman who isn't wasting your time, if she constantly messages you in a "friendlier" way than normal, she's interested in you romantically.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.