[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't really afford to go to any of the colleges that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: c3WKv7h.jpg (39 KB, 640x452) Image search: [Google]
c3WKv7h.jpg
39 KB, 640x452
I can't really afford to go to any of the colleges that I got into. What do?
>>
Apply to a cheaper school?
>>
>>16932303
Go to community college, get straight A's for 2 years, then reapply to your preferred colleges and enjoy a free or mostly free ride on an academic scholarship.
>>
>>16932303
FAFSA and scholarship applications
>>
>>16932731
Can't get fafsa cause I am not a citizen of the US.
>>16932719
It's sorta too late to really get any decent schools now isn't it?
>>
>>16932776
Some schools have rolling admission
>>
>can't afford

being an illegal alien doesn't stop you from sucking dicks to pay for school, in fact it's just the opposite. men pay a premium for that.
>>
>>16932851
Not illegal, I live here on a visa and it's somehow worse. My school offers scholarships to kids without papers, but I get nothing
>>
>>16932303
Fill out the financial aid forms if you haven't done so already. Most reputable colleges, if they accept you, feel obligated to help you get there. (It looks bad for them if too many people get in and then don't come because they can't afford it.)
>>
>>16933258
so dont go?

you dont have good enough grades for a scholarship?

you arent a citizen?

you cant afford it?

why do you feel entitled to go? you dont deserve to
>>
>>16934079
I got decent grades, 3.8 unweighted gpa, 31 ACT. I don't feel entitled, I just feel it's the best for me to go to college.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.