[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's hard being an adult I constantly lie to my family,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: h07-cross_sunset-10.jpg (956 KB, 2640x2040) Image search: [Google]
h07-cross_sunset-10.jpg
956 KB, 2640x2040
It's hard being an adult

I constantly lie to my family, I have to make my own schedule and provide my own motivation. I think the hardest one is the loss of morality, I feel like when I lie or steal without the burden of christianity I know there aren't any consequences other than the possibility of getting caught
Like this was something I relied on wholly previously, right? The idea that actions have consequences, and yet those never get handed down. I don't know, what do you guys think about it, those of you who live alone?
>>
>>16931984
Agreed. Morality started out as a way to further the species and, of course, immoral people used it now just as a method of control.
>What "should" we all do!
^^^ look at that thinly disguised attempt to force your opinions down another person's throat.

Life really is just action -> consequence and the fucktards would have you believe that it works according to their rules. Nah. It works according to LIFE'S rules, not humanity's. And LIFE doesn't give two shits if you steal that $20 - people do.
>>
Sounds like you're just an asshole, OP.
>>
>>16932000
>look at that thinly disguised attempt to force your opinions down another person's throat.
Why shouldn't he do it? Why are you berating him for it? Like you said, life doesn't care if you "force" your beliefs onto others? Only people do. If that's true, then doing that is as equally valid as stealing $20
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.