[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to bang?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Bn2EWgXCUAAwpRP.jpg (29 KB, 500x729) Image search: [Google]
Bn2EWgXCUAAwpRP.jpg
29 KB, 500x729
So my best friend (20) has a sister (19). She is shy, seriously into sports, not so good looking but totally bangable and for sure she is a virgin, so am i. My friend tells me that she is into me and i feel that she likes me but she is really super shy about that and as far as our conversations go she find sex really gross and nasty. We often spend time together like regular friends but each time i meet her i want to bang her more and more which is weird since she is not that good looking. So how do i push it all into sex when we both are too shy to start up something? For now i have couple ideas about it like when being alone with her i could push it into playing truth and dare and pushing it into sexual theme from that or maybe i could just simply talk about that but this really gets me worried since she could turn it down because of her shyness.
And another problem is that i dont really want long term relationship with her she is for sure bangable or in best case a sex buddy but not a long term girlfriend i really dont feel like ruining the good relationship we have right now, so are there any chances to bang her without ruining this what we have now? I have talked about this with her brother and he says that i have high chances and i should go for it.
And ideas anons? Help a brother here.
Pic unrelated but close to that
>>
Try dating her first, shithead.
>>
>>16931959
just fuck her you faggot.
>>
>>16931959
That's your best friends sister dude. Don't you think if you treat her as nothing more than a warm hole to fuck that is going to ruin your friendship? I bet he would be okay if you intended to be in a relationship with her, but that's kind of fucked up to use your friend's sister like that.
>>
>>16931964
this
>>
>>16931964
As i said im not looking for long term relationship with her. Our relationship right now is really weird. She has helped me with dating other girls and i have helped her dating some other guys.
>>
>>16932028
Well then you don't get to fuck her.
She's clearly not comfortable with it, so stop trying to pressure her into fucking you, you weird fuck.
Go fuck other girls that are down for it.
>>
>>16932028
>She has helped me with dating other girls and i have helped her dating some other guys.
Obviously fucking not if you are both single and virgins, you stupid inexperienced little shit. What's a 'date' to you? Catching the bus with a girl to dairy queen and a movie before your parents pick you up? Lol
>>
>>16932049
There is no reason to be a fag
>>
>>16932054
He actually has a point.
>>
>>16931980
>That's your best friends sister dude. Don't you think if you treat her as nothing more than a warm hole to fuck that is going to ruin your friendship? I bet he would be okay if you intended to be in a relationship with her, but that's kind of fucked up to use your friend's sister like that.

Since you appear to be ignoring it, this.
>>
>>16931980

>I have talked about this with her brother and he says that i have high chances and i should go for it.

In OP's first post. apparently her brother doesn't give a fuck about her, either
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.