[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Facebook for Tinder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1444791616529.jpg (544 KB, 2288x1712) Image search: [Google]
1444791616529.jpg
544 KB, 2288x1712
I haven't used Tinder in almost two years and have since deleted facebook. Do you still need to have a facebook account to use tinder, or have they finally changed this?
>>
>>16931913
To my knowledge (never used tinder) this is still the case.

Now please share your tinder experiences. I'm getting over breaking up with my ex and three weeks of sickness... but tinder is on the horizon. I"ve never used it. I talk to women just fine in real life... I think I've got what it takes to be a tinder star. I might even catch herp.

Tell me your stories!
>>
>>16931938
>>16931938
My advice is to read the different threads and guides on how to be direct and concise. I think I scared a few away that were DTF because I was beating around the bush.

Also, be aware that many people just use it for validation. I saw an ugly fat short female using Tinder once in an elevator and she just looked at the first picture and swiped left (rejected) about 20 guys in a row before a single swipe right. I'd say what you write should be limited too. If she wants more information after the initial photo, you're more likely to scare her away than entice her with what you write.

Good luck!
>>
>>16931972
Sage advice and thank you sir!
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.