[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Start fixing my sleeping routine >Everything goes somehow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: q.jpg (11 KB, 305x316) Image search: [Google]
q.jpg
11 KB, 305x316
>Start fixing my sleeping routine
>Everything goes somehow fine
>Out of nothing i start getting nightmares
>Last night i dreamed about spiders(one of my biggest fears)and had hard time falling asleep after the nightmare
>Its almost bedtime now i cant get it out of my head and always have the feel that there are spiders near me
please help me /adv/
>>
>>16931868

that sucks. i found sleeping with my dog helps. whenever i feel creeped i just say 'if anything is remotely wrong then my dog would bark and id know'.

didnt help that right after saying that last night she barked, so i had to get up and search the apartment and balcony to make sure we werent being invaded. but generally its a good plan.

im not sure what to say about falling asleep? maybe you can have a 'guided sleep hypnosis' saved to your phone, ipod, or what have you so you can just click a button, get back in bed, and zone out listening to that/
>>
>>16931893
The problem is that i cant zone out when i turn off the lights.
>>
>>16931937

right, so maybe try getting a guided hypnosis file to help you zone out.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi2FOXsCIpY

Was this the nightmare?
>>
>>16931961
The thing is that i cant really relax so the hypnosis will not work.I will try to watch something funny or idk just to try and get it out of my thoughts but im sure that it will not work.
>>16931978
Actually i found a spider in bus seat for a split second and that was but still it scared me alot for some reason.
>>
>>16931995

>IM SURE IT WILL NOT WORK

then why ask advice?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.